0.0 hrs last two weeks / 1.5 hrs on record (1.2 hrs at review time)
Posted: Feb 26, 2020 @ 12:27am
Updated: Feb 26, 2020 @ 11:32am

Yes, (FxM) sexual content.
Censorship
Not applicable.
One hour.
Patch Required?

Findom Simulator is a lewd-themed clicker game about extorting men for money.

There are two modes to play, "Story" and "Endless". To unlock the Endless Mode, you must first complete Story Mode. Endless Mode is (you guessed it) endless.

In Story mode, you are given two (in-game) weeks to accumulate money. Each in-game day will pass in three real-time minutes. To gain money, you click on users' posts (on a fictional social media platform). Most users are "time wasters" (netting no money), but some will return capital. As you gain money, you will unlock purchasable, passive sources of income (such as "Cash Pigs" or "Fin Slaves"). Passive income generates every ten seconds.

Between days, there are events. For example, your fans may offer sizable donations, or even offer to purchase your panties. These events are great ways to earn a bit of extra income. In one of these events, you can date an "alpha". He provides an ability to increase your income. However, he soaks up one-hundred seconds and increases your "corruption" level. If it gets too high, you'll become his slave.

If I could make five grand in two days as a dominatrix, hoo hoo you can count me in! Now which one of y'alls are gonna start my career?

Tomie wants humiliate losers for their money, and by that she means exploting users on social media for money in exchange for humilating them. She wants you to become the most popular "Findom Goddess" in two weeks' time. I assume that you play as her, though she addresses you (the player) directly. "Findom" can be translated to "financial domination".

Depending on your actions, I think there's two possible endings.

The title screen is static and unimpressive. To disable the (awful) music, you have to do so in-game. This should be an option on the title screen. The in-game visuals do look acttractive, but there's only one screen to look at. There is a distinct lack of visual variety. I would liked to be able to explore the in-game website, and interact with users. In my opinion, it's all a great big, missed opportunity.

- The Goods -
The sexual content is actually very well drawn, but it is confined to a small bubble. There is no gallery to view images, so the only way to see 'em again is to hope you see the correct dialogue between (three minute) in-game days. You can expect some standard female on male action.

Verdict
This is a boring, overpriced clicker game. Unless you want to be Tomie's real-life cash pig, I'd get my clicker-kicks from better (often free) software.

- Words for the Devs -
Clicker games work when (A) they can be played without user intervention (online services) or (B) when they have significant things to do while users keep an eye on the numbers. Playing this game, I was very bored. As I suggested before, I think an ability to explore and interact with the fictional web platform would significantly increase "fun factor". Or perhaps, additional means to spend money (such as on advertising or cosmetics of some kind).

If you enjoy my reviews, please follow my Curator page. I live and die on your thumbs (up) and follows.

DatWombat Mar 1, 2020 @ 4:41pm
I'm not too familiar with the developers' other works, but they don't look like my sort of games. They do appear to be well received, so I had higher expectations for this title. I think this game is too bare bones.
DatWombat Feb 27, 2020 @ 8:20pm
I Steam's always on a roll with "degen" releases, hah.
DatWombat Feb 27, 2020 @ 4:58pm
Well, sure. You're welcome stranga.
NightSnake09 Feb 27, 2020 @ 1:33pm