0.0 hrs last two weeks / 1.2 hrs on record (0.4 hrs at review time)
Posted: Feb 21, 2020 @ 10:31pm

Yes, (FxM) sexual content.
Censorship
Twenty minutes.
Patch Required?

DominaTRIX - Hentai Storytelling Puzzle is a run-of-the-mill lewd swippy-swappy game with an uncommon theme, anthropomorphic animals (or as some of you may call 'em, "furries").

This is essentially an easier jigsaw puzzle. You start with an image, which is divided into tiles. Those tiles are scrambled, and the goal is unscramble the image by swapping the tiles around. The number of tiles will increase as you progress, though the exact number goes up and down.

There is no written story for this title, but there are in fact characters. Each completed image tells another part of a brief sexual encounter, between a dominatrix and a pack of submissive muscle men. In a sense, the story plays out like a picture book. I enjoy this style of story telling, but little information is conveyed about the characters or the universe.

The user interface is serviceable. It has a unique style, and sets itself apart from other, similar titles. Navigating stages and artwork is easy. When viewing the gallery, you can freely pan and zoom into the images.

- The Goods -
The sexual content is high quality, but I thought was a bit. . . I dunno, amateurish. Whoever drew the artwork for this game knew their stuff, and is very, very talented. But something about the coloring didn't strike me as "top-notch". The artwork is complicated, featuring a variety of interesting poses and rope work, with furry lewdness all over. Unfortunately, you can't fullscreen the artwork without zooming in (and cutting off the edges). Expect anthro' BDSM and nudity.

Verdict
This isn't a bad game, it's just. . . unremarkable. When rating these games, I keep a check list of "minimum expectations", and this game just barely misses the bar. If you need a furry fix, buy this game. If not, I'd look for some other title.

If you enjoy my review(s), please follow my Curator page. I live and die on your thumbs (up) and follows.