0.0 hrs last two weeks / 0.4 hrs on record (0.4 hrs at review time)
Posted: Mar 2, 2020 @ 12:40pm
Updated: Mar 2, 2020 @ 12:41pm

Yes, (F, FxM) sexual content.
Censorship
Half an hour.

Hentai Babes - Servants is a lewd swippy-swappy puzzle game.

Each stage begins as a photo, which is then divided into tiles and scrambled. The goal is to swap those tiles around to recomplete the image. After completing an image, you can move onto the next version of that image, which will allow you to resolve the puzzle (with a slightly lewder twist). There are five photos to solve in each stage. You can click on a button to have the puzzles automatically solved, but they are so easy I don't see why you'd want to do so.

It took me less than twenty minutes to solve all but the last two puzzles. Also, why is this gamed tagged as an "RPG"?

While there is no over-arching story, to my surprise each photo has a sentence or two describing the character or scene. It's minimal, sure, but it's paragraphs more than most similar titles I have played.

Though I found the titlescreen to be amateurish and basic, everything you'd need is easily accessed. You can adjust settings, and view achievements and "Stories". The background is just a set of boring, static gradients. The gallery must be accessed from first to last image, and images cannot be fullscreened. Additionally, the images are not in the correct aspect ratio to fill the screen, even if the gallery interface could be hidden

The second time I booted this title, it turned into some horrific, glitchy mess that slowed my PC to a crawl (and couldn't even boot past the initial splash screen.)

- The Goods -
The artwork is good enough, and I wouldn't call it bad. It leaves something to be desired, but it's otherwise fine. The biggest issue with the artwork are the backgrounds, which are generic photos. While I'm sure you could call it "style", I call it "cheap". It might be fine for comedic imagery, but for a serious lewd title, it is jarring. Expect female nudity and female-on-male penetration.

Verdict
This title misses the bare minimum for gameplay and visuals (at the same price for others that succeed). Though it does bits and bobs of character development, they are too little to take away from this game's shortcomings. I don't recommend this title.

If you enjoy my reviews, please follow my Curator page. I live and die on your thumbs (up) and follows.