0.0 hrs last two weeks / 5.0 hrs on record (3.0 hrs at review time)
Posted: Mar 2, 2020 @ 5:47pm
Updated: Mar 2, 2020 @ 11:12pm

Yes, (F, FxF, FxM) sexual content.
Censorship
Five hours (each playthrough).

Sisterly Lust is a visual novel about a man's intimate trouble with his mother, sisters, and the friends of his sisters.

This game is based on reading and making decisions, as opposed to high octane action Progression entails clicking through text boxes, and making decisions as they are presented. Before the game starts, you must select a name for the protagonist. I opted for the default "Max". Through out the game, you will get to name the other characters. If you want to fantasize about real life people, well now's the time.

The idea is maintain the trust of Max's family. If he gets too. . . out of control, he'll be booted from his household and it'll be game over. Each of his siblings have a sort of stat screen (accessible at anytime from the top-right screen), which describes their relationship (to Max) and pregnancy status. There are many affairs and mysteries to uncover (and intervene into), so each playthrough will be just a lil' bit different.

Max is forced to move in with his mother (Susan) and three sisters, following the death of his father (and past caretaker). His mother is a sweet lady, but has a vile side which she rears to her customers. Rachel is Max's yongest sibling, and she's the most amiable of the bunch. Bella is (to be frank) a nincompoop (better described ny a certain "b-word"). Liza is the oldest, and she and Bella are hard working women.

Everyone but Bella is happy to see Max back at home. Bella is furious, but kept in line by her mother. Max befriends his sisters' friends, notably a man named James. He's a raging pervert, and so is his sister. Susan appears to have some. . . suspicious connections, and Bella is more than meets the eye. Liz struggles with a soon to be marriage, and Rachel is. . . well pretty chill. She's my kind of gal.

The main antagonists are Steel and Woodman, representatives of the Taskforce for the Promotion of Moral Uplift and Wholesome Decency or "TPMUWD". They are a major party in the States, combatants of the "moral decay" of society. While they don't make many appearances in the story, they do play an overarching role in the universe.

They're the reason why incest is frowned upon. ♥♥♥♥♥♥' prudes, am I right?

The game can end in multiple ways, depending on your decisions. In my first playthrough, I found my way to Bella's heart, and we popped out babies left and right. Once the game ends, an epilogue will play that details what happens to every character (as a result of your life decisions.)

The title screen is static and simple styled. Under "preferences", you can adjust basic visual novel settings and toggle the fullscreen display. "Extra Scenes" (twenty-three) short sexual encounters, told through a series of pictures and text. You can click "Help" for instructions on how to operate the game.

The in-game visuals are rendered using 3D models, which remind me of those used in software such as Daz Studio or Poser. I personally enjoy 3D rendered art, but it's not up everyone's ally. Most content is static, though there are a few one or two frame animations. Many of the images appear grainy, which could have been resolved with more time during the rendering process.

- The Goods -
The characters look great, though sometimes their facial expressions look a bit off. I did see a few errors in renders here and there, but they were few and far between. The renders were mostly high quality, and there are lots and lots of juicy moments to behold. Once the ball is rolling, you'll be seeing saucy content every few minutes. Expect female and male sexual intercourse, focused on incestuous and voyeuristic content.

Verdict
This game was a pleasant surprise. It's got tons of pretty pictures to look at, and more prompts than I could count. This game is definitely worth a grab, if you're a fan of computer generated characters.

If you enjoy my reviews, please follow my Curator page. I live and die on your thumbs (up) and follows.

4ndr34 Mar 11, 2020 @ 5:42pm
I messed it for a bunch of hours no more to get that character, I don't remember who was the former and original DAZ character, IIRC I used some randomizer script, an aging script and a lot of hand made sliding... ...but I am not a professional 3D artist, just a hobbyst and even a casual one
DatWombat Mar 11, 2020 @ 5:22pm
Aye, she looks more distinctive than any other Daz character I've seen on Steam.
4ndr34 Mar 11, 2020 @ 4:51pm
This is one of my old Daz Studio characters:
DatWombat Mar 11, 2020 @ 4:49pm
On a similar/not-so-similar note, I love messing with Daz Studio. But I never got around to making anything I'd be proud to show off. That is why I mentioned "sliders", as they can drastically change how a Daz character looks. But sliders have limitations, and they can't really be circumvented without some pricey software and/or technical knowledge.
4ndr34 Mar 11, 2020 @ 4:37pm
@DatWombat,I was used to play with Daz Studio a bit and I can tell you that you can change the models a lot, just as an example with the morph assets you can change them a lot...
DatWombat Mar 11, 2020 @ 12:31pm
I've seen Daz models in lots of titles. Off the top of my head, I can already think of four titles (including House Party) that use Daz assets. But there isn't much you can do to "change them up" beyond mix and matching 3D assets and using built-in sliders and textures. I have used Daz Studio before, but I wouldn't be able to identify pre-built characters or particular assets.

As far as I'm concerned, using Daz assets in your game isn't much different than say, using RPGMaker assets. Both look nice, especially when modified by a competent user, but they both have a certain stigma around them.
4ndr34 Mar 11, 2020 @ 12:15pm
I am pretty confident that I have already seen these 3D models...

....uhmmm... ...mumble... ...mumble...

...ahhhh yes Daz 3D Genesis 3 characters... ...used also by this other game:

they even didn't care to change them up.... ....LOOOOOOL :cucumber:
Majorly Disgruntled Mar 9, 2020 @ 2:58am
Nice shameless shilling for money.
Dirty Bimbis Mar 8, 2020 @ 4:23am
coomer
DatWombat Mar 7, 2020 @ 4:26pm
Well, he and I go way back. He reared his head in my work long before I started my Curator page. But that's just the thing, you don't have to click on (or view) something you don't like. But these people do , with the specific intent to harass other users.