0.0 hrs last two weeks / 0.7 hrs on record (0.6 hrs at review time)
Posted: Feb 21, 2020 @ 5:49pm

Yes, (FxM) sexual content.
Censorship
Half-an-hour.
Patch Required?

Hentai Story Cleopatra is a lewd game of memory, featuring an Egyptian theme.

This is a cookie cutter memory game. You start with an image, which is obscured with pairs of face-up (matching) cards. You are given moments to learn which each pair of cards are, before they are turned face-down. Each pair of cards you find will cause them to disappear, revealing the image underneath. You can only flip two cards at a time. There are nine stages total.

There isn't much of a story to go off of, other than a short sequence of (sexual) events that transpire between two characters. There's a generic queen, with a generic Egyptian mythological guard (an Anubis I think). By the end of the story, the tides have turned, and he becomes the new ruler of the kingdom.

I think.

The main menu and gallery screen are serviceable. They aren't anything too special, but they are easy to navigate and don't look half bad. The puzzles on the other hand look grossly amateur. The images beneath the cards are as generic as can be, and some look downright silly. But it sure beats flat colors, which other memory games try to get away with.

- The Goods -
The sexual content of this title is animated, and animated decently. There's small errors here and there, but nothing too jarring. I've seen bad animations before, and these are not bad. If you aren't fond of the animations, you can toggle them (and view a static image instead). I thought that the backgrounds looked nice, but the characters didn't always look like they were part of the background. Expect some basic female-on-male action.

Unfortunately, there's no way (I could find) to hide the user interface when viewing images. Dev's, can we fix this?

Verdict
You can't go wrong with a dollar buy of this caliber. Even if you're not fond of memory games, I'd recommend this title for the art alone. If do want a "relaxing" game with lewd art, then this is way up your ally.

If you enjoy my review(s), please follow my Curator page. I live and die on your thumbs (up) and follows.

DatWombat Mar 2, 2020 @ 10:19am
Ah! Ah! Well now I done LOLed, thanks for clarifying.
headmonkeyboy Mar 1, 2020 @ 8:16pm
In the old days getting a b o n e r was also referred to as pitching a tent :P
DatWombat Mar 1, 2020 @ 4:35pm
A. . . tent? Pyramid? I'm confused about what I'm reading, I'm a bit thick sometimes, hah.
headmonkeyboy Feb 24, 2020 @ 11:56pm
Forget a tent, Im pitchin a Pyramid ova here :P
DatWombat Feb 21, 2020 @ 6:36pm
Heh, that's the word representation of my emotions when I see un-censorship in all its glory. Also, thank you!
Kemo Feb 21, 2020 @ 6:10pm
I love the little woot woot when there's no censorship lol. Another great review!