0.0 hrs last two weeks / 0.6 hrs on record (0.6 hrs at review time)
Posted: Feb 6, 2020 @ 8:56pm

Yes. Nudity.
Censorship
Half-an-hour.
Patch Required?
Yes. Download as Steam DLC.

Neko Neko is an above-average, erotic swippy-swappy puzzle-game.

Game-play
This game is yet-another swippy-swappy puzzle. You have a set of scrambled tiles, and you need to swap them around a board to assemble an image. As game progresses, the boards get bigger-and-bigger, increasing the challenge. Each stage features a lady in five stages of undress, each one a solvable puzzle. There are twelve stages total, which means that there is sixty total puzzles to solve. Not bad!

However, you only have to solve a single stage of undress before moving on (and unlocking all of them in the Gallery). So, to unlock the (seventy-two) images, you only need to solve a total of twelve puzzles.

There is no story. Moving on.

I was pleasantly surprised by the images this game has to offer. There are twelve ladies to unlock, each with five stages of undress. They are not animated, but they all look great. Though there is no sexual content, some of what I saw was a bit. . . saucy. Let's just say I saw my share of liquids. The interface looks good. The gallery and main-game are all easy to navigate, so overall this game's visuals gain a win.

Verdict
Most swippy-swappy puzzles totally suck, but this one is definitely a step-above the competition. Swippy-swappy puzzles are very easy to solve, so don't buy this game unless you like the art or want to "relax". This game is definitely worth a buck or two.

If you enjoy my review(s), please follow my Curator page. I live and die on your thumbs (up) and follows.

YamiNoÔji Feb 23, 2020 @ 6:15pm
...dat wombat sure is one of a kind - as for all his secrets and tricks I don't worry much, it's all in the burrow ;)
DatWombat Feb 23, 2020 @ 5:29pm
Style sure is important, it's what separates one artist from the next. And I agree, we wouldn't want to spill any of this wombat's. . . secrets , would we? That'd be bad for business!
YamiNoÔji Feb 23, 2020 @ 4:40pm
Well yes, I think your style is much recognizable among other ones, and that's good - as for "subliminal powers", hmmm, if I tell you what I mean by this your trick will be discovered won't it? Better keep the magic intact :) see you man ;)
DatWombat Feb 23, 2020 @ 4:16pm
Ah, "swippy-swappy" is a made-up name I use for these kinds of puzzles. I guess I do use the term "swippy-swappy" a lot don't I? Not sure what you mean by subliminal powers , but thank you.
YamiNoÔji Feb 23, 2020 @ 12:10pm
You've used the expression "swippy-swappy" 4 times, so the wombat does seem to have subliminal powers of his own - keep up the good work man :)