0.0 hrs last two weeks / 2.8 hrs on record (2.5 hrs at review time)
Posted: Apr 11 @ 11:25pm
Updated: Apr 12 @ 12:24am

Yes, FxF/FxM sexual content.
Censorship
Two or three hours.

Midnight Ride is a lewd visual novel about a lost girl tryin' to make her way back home (by hitch hiking!)

You smash through text boxes and get smashed, as per the course of any ol' lewd visual novel. You will be given occasional choices, which will dramatically change the course of the story. The "Road Map" records every encountered prompt and ending. It can be accessed from "Extras" (at the titlescreen), and it allows you to continue the game from any prompt.

Two ex-lovers share an argument during a tense drive home. Serena is not a happy camper, and Melvin's sick of her shenanigans. Every time they go to a party, Serena breaks up with him, and expects Melvin to be her boyfriend again and again (following the parties). After a heated argument, he ditches her on the side of the road. It's dark outside, and she's stranded. When Melvin kicked her out, she didn't bring her purse. That means no cellphone, no nothin'. To be fair, she intentionally pushed Melvin over the edge, and he simply followed though on a very serious threat. So don't feel bad for Serena. She's forced to hitch a ride home, and that's when the story enters the player's hands. A handful of cars will pass by, some of which offering her a ride. Every car is another story, and will result in a different ending for Serena. If she refuses one too many cars, she'll wind up in a cabin in the woods.

The titlescreen and in-game interface made me nervous. It appeared amateurish, and failed to impress. Display and text preferences can be adjusted from the "Settings" menu. You can also reset your game progress from the same menu. Under "Extras", you have the option to view achievements, the "Gallery", and the "Road Map". The Gallery will allow you to review nearly every CG, lewd or not. The interface is hidden by default, but a watermark of the game's title will remain in the corner of screen. I get that's it's 'sposed to be a signature. . .

. . . but I hate watermarks.

- The Goods -
All of the CGs are created using 3D models, much like those of Daz Studio or Poser. There are quite a bit of CGs, making for engaging sex scenes and dialogue. About most of the sex scenes involve prostitution or [violation] (and only one occurred as natural and mutually consenting). In nearly every rapey scenario, she winds up liking what comes to her. You know what they say, it's not [violation] if you like it. Expect consensual female-on-female intercourse, and consensual/non-consensual male-on-female intercourse.

Verdict
I recommend this game if you enjoy (fictional) non-consensual intercourse and sexy-time with strangers. This is an adult game, and it shows. The majority of the gameplay is invested into large sex scenes, with heavy dialogue and plentiful CGs.

To read the full review, click here.[wombattrap.com]

If you enjoy my reviews, please follow my Curator page. Trust me, you want to.

To stay up to date on announcements and propaganda, click here! https://steamcommunity.com/groups/wombattrap
phat jack May 3 @ 1:54pm
"I recommend this game if you enjoy (fictional) non-consensual intercourse" christ what is fucking wrong with you
DatWombat Apr 18 @ 12:17pm
Thank you! I'll try 'n rock on!
Death's Assassin Apr 15 @ 5:15pm