0.0 hrs last two weeks / 0.4 hrs on record (0.4 hrs at review time)
Posted: Jan 31, 2020 @ 4:54pm

Yes. Erotic positions.
Censorship
A few hours. . . ?
Patch Required?
No. Easy peezy!

Sakura Knight is visual novel that follows the mishaps of a naive baker, set on becoming a famous knight.

Game-play
Sakura Knight is a visual novel, where you click through text boxes and make decisions (affecting the outcome of situations).

Upon booting, I was greeted by some exposition. Apparently, but-decades ago a tyranical demon called Gunhild ruled the land of Lemuria with an army of monsters.

Lemuria? Is this a realm of lemurs? Anyways, back to the story.

Thankfully, a lady named Cressida fought (and defeated) the evil queen. She gathered a party of mighty warriors, and for twenty-two years Lemuria has enjoyed freedom. Cressida delcined numerous (lucrative) offers for her (military) service, and instead became a baker. She had a daughter (with an unnamed husband). The daughter's name is Estelle, and she's the main protagonist.\

Estelle has no desire to follow her mother's footsteps (as a baker), and she desires to live the grand adventures her mother had. After some convincing, her parents agree to let her fulfill her desires. With the sword that defeated Gunhild and a bag of gold, this is where Estelle's adventure begins.

The visuals are great. The interface is clean, and the artwork is stellar. I would venture to say proffessional.

Verdict
Grab this game while it's on sale, it's absolutely worth a looksy!

If you enjoy my review(s), please follow my Curator page. I live and die on your thumbs (up) and follows.

Noctum Jun 3, 2020 @ 10:48am
While certainly not "required", there is a patch available on the developers Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/sakura-knight-33493940