Posted: Jan 8, 2021 @ 1:06am

(F) Nudity.
Censorship?
Ten minutes.
No, not necessary.

Wet Girl is a lewd first-person shooter about spraying a rival nightclub's dancers with uh. . . "milk".

Click on designated tiles to reveal an image. There are fourteen levels to complete, each comprised of several jewel-studded pieces. The goal of the game is to elimate each tile; however, you are only allowed to remove a designated tile, which periodically changes. Pray to the RNGods — you’re gonna spend some time waiting.

There is no story (and I’m not making one up!)

The titlescreen is abnormally blurry — it makes me wonder if the software I’m running is safe. The user-interface is god awful. There does not appear to be a means to adjust audio or display preferences. What a train wreck!

- The Goods -
There are a handful of nude or partially nude, static CGs. The artwork is alright, but there’s no gallery to view them from.

Verdict
Don’t buy this game. Hentai Like a Boss 2 has awful gameplay and blurry content. Progression is essentially tied to rolling a dice; if you don’t roll the right number, you have to patiently wait for another chance to play the game. What a disappointing experience — it’s unfortunate this game rests inside my library.

<3 Follow the Wombat Trap Curator page for more reviews! Click here!
<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
<3 Sell your soul to me with Patreon to keep me alive! Click here![www.patreon.com]
The Cupid CTDV Critter Mar 8, 2021 @ 6:09pm
But you put Wet Girl. I thought you reviewed Wet Girl.
Or was it a mistake?