0.0 hrs last two weeks / 3.9 hrs on record (0.3 hrs at review time)
Posted: Apr 16, 2020 @ 12:58pm

Yes, (F) nudity.
Censorship
To be determined.
One or two hours.
Yes, download as Steam DLC.

My Cute Fuhrer is a lewd match-three game with dating simulator elements.

If you're familiar with Candy Crush match-three games in general (such as Mirror), I needn't say more.

You're a time traveler, and you've been tasked with preventing World War II. If you have an inkling of American historical knowledge, you'd know that Hitler (or the fuhrer) was the big baddie of the second World War. But as it turns out, our impression that he's a man is all whack —

Turns out, the fuhrer is actually a cute anime girl!

So the idea is to seduce (or "neutralize") her while she attends the Vienna Academy of Fine Arts. But there's another problem — as it turns out, the fuhrer is not only cute, but she's sweet too!

I thought the titlescreen and user-interface all looked great. This game appears to be polished, and I know this ain't the developer's first rodeo. The CGs are animated, and not animated poorly. I did think that the in-game shapes should have have relate to the story more, perhaps books or scholarly items, I dunno. What do bombs and fists have to do with school?

Verdict
If you like match-three games with nudity, then this is a great deal. There's also the silly story, if you're into that.

If you enjoy my reviews, please follow my Curator page. Trust me, you want to.

To stay up to date on announcements and propaganda, click here! https://steamcommunity.com/groups/wombattrap