0.0 hrs last two weeks / 0.3 hrs on record (0.2 hrs at review time)
Posted: Nov 24, 2019 @ 8:37pm

Censorship - None.
Hours of Content - Five minutes. Fifteen for achievement hunters.
Modding Support - None.
Sexual Content - "Self-stimulation" and nudity.

In short, this game provides too little content for the price-tag. While the artwork is decent enough, it is hampered by poor animation. Some of the animated pieces do look okay, but many have errors that I find very jarring. I do commend the Dev's for trying animated pieces on such an inexpensive title though. But there's so little to do, and the game is so, so easy, I didn't find it "relaxing". I found it boring.

Basically, you have ten girls. Each girl has a "date" scene which must be unlocked by first completing a mini-game. In that game, there are several stars which descend from the top of the screen. There are four colors, but to progress you want to click on the gold (or yellow) stars. If you want the achievements, click on all of them. Look out for white stars, they are rare (and only good for achievements).

Speaking of achievements, you can't get all of them. How did I collect one-hundred gold stars before I collected fifty?

While I do understand that this title is one dollar off-sale, I think that what it provides as a game is criminal. Not in a good way. There are countless other H-games for the same price with more content. For just an extra dollar or two, you could have hours of game-play as opposed to minutes. This seems like the sorta game you might pass of to your child.

Well, actually that might be illegal. Don't do that.