Posted: Apr 18, 2020 @ 1:01am
Updated: Apr 22, 2020 @ 3:13pm

Yes. (FxF, MxF) sexual intercourse.
Censorship
Yes, mosaic'd genitalia.
Two or three hours.
No, not necessary.

Manor of Mystic Courtesans is lewd visual novel about hookin' up with glorified prostitutes.

Game-play
You smash that "Enter" key and read, read, read. Beyond a lady who spouts exposition, there is little player interactivity in this visual novel.

You're the newest patron of the Manor of Mystic Courtesans. . . that's a mouthful. You're joined by Hostess Maria Sainte, who serves as a sort of tour guide and head honcho. The Manor a sanctuary of hedonism, a menagerie of exotic species to suit any and all's sexual whims. Located between dimensions, the Manor resides in a small world which serves as a place of trade and commerce. Hostess Maria explains that she's an apprentice, and she's training to be a bonafide Courtesan (who serve as sexual partners).

To read more about the story content, be sure to check out my full length review (linked below).

Though the titlescreen looked appealing, though a tad cluttered. From "Config" dialogue and audio settings can be adjusted, and fullscreen display toggled. Speaking of fullscreen, this game was designed in a four-to-three ratio, which means that maximizing the application will result in a pair of ugly black bars. The "Gallery" will allow you to review CGs, scenes and sound tracks. "About this Project" and "Release Notes" are places where the author discusses the game and its progress via the in-game interface.

- The Goods -
All of the artwork looks great! Each sex scene is loaded with (static) CGs, with many, many variants to show progress (such as money shots). Problem being, the CGs are both censored and in rendered in an awkward aspect ratio. Expect female-on-female/male-on-female sexual intercourse.

Verdict
If you don't mind censorship, this is a great set (of ten) sexy scenes with tons of sexy CGs. However, there is no interaction during sexy time, and the story is strictly linear (once a Courtesan is selected). For the playtime, I think this game is overpriced. But for the CGs, wowee. 'nuff said.

To read the full review, click here.[wombattrap.com]

If you enjoy my reviews, please follow my Curator page. Trust me, you want to.

To stay up to date on announcements and propaganda, click here! https://steamcommunity.com/groups/wombattrap
IchigoMait Aug 12, 2020 @ 9:41am
@DatWombat
Could maybe start adding info what sort of audio hentai games have in terms of voices, like full voice acting, partial, at least moaning, as that is pretty important when it comes to hentai and visual novels. (if you aren't deaf that is)
Thanks if you consider it, it always irks me how steam had done the audio "tags", and some games abuse it, and for most it doesn't show properly, if the game has partially translated stuff and etc.
serious af
like no joke
xenokriin Jun 20, 2020 @ 7:05pm
i actually found the hentai this is based of of
DatWombat Apr 20, 2020 @ 1:46pm
Whoops, guess I can't tell a square from a rectangle. I'll have to fix that when I'm home. Thanks for clarifying!

Well, the game already has all adult content unlocked. A patch to uncensor the genitalia would be great, but there's a good chance that it won't happen due to the developer's country of residence.
Agent 00 Larry Apr 20, 2020 @ 12:04pm
if the game is censored, why is no patch needed ? just asking
Doom Apr 19, 2020 @ 5:14pm
> this game was designed in a one-to-one ratio

It is called 4:3, not 1:1. 1:1 would be a square.