0.0 hrs last two weeks / 1.1 hrs on record (0.4 hrs at review time)
Posted: May 1, 2020 @ 10:03am
Updated: May 1, 2020 @ 11:43am

Yes, (F, FxM) sexual intercourse.
Censorship
One hour.
No, not necessary.

Yu Escape / Monday is a lewd point-'n-clicker/puzzle game with light visual novel elements. Yu wants a snacky-snack, and Shi wants to make life hard (in more ways than one.)

Game-play
This title plays out like a third-person, point-n'-click game with minor visual novel elements. With lewds. You wander about confined spaces and poke around, searching for clues and essiential items. If point-'n-click (or puzzle) games aren't up your ally, you might not like this game. There is some interactivity when dialoguing — rather than reply with words, you can reply with emojis. If you get stuck, there's a helpful help button that'll open a Steam guide if you get stuck.

Yes, that means if you want help, you better have an internet connection.

I would have liked it better if the button provided not-so-cryptic clues, perhaps in a randomized order. Often times, when I'm stuck in these sorts of games, all I need is some lead — I'd rather not bust out an online guide unless I'm hopelessly lost. If you do use a guide, you can beat the game in a few minutes' time, suspect. In my opinion, the clues were reasonable to find, but it would take some mean conclusion jumpin' (and/or notes) to beat the game.

You'll probably need the guide.

For once in his life, Yu has a girlfriend — her name is Shi. But makes Yu's life. . . an adventure, everyday. She's an escape room designer, and she likes to his life hard. All he wanted was a fruit salad — but Shi insists that he jump through all the hoops beforehand. Now, you might wonder, why would Yu put up with this?

Well, to put it simply — Shi doesn't just make his life hard, she makes him hard.

The titlemenu looks clean, professional, and relatively innocent — as long as nobody looks too closely 'n you have the DLC installed. From "Options" you can adjust audio, language, video, and resolution preferences. The in-game visuals look darn good — it's what I'd expect for some artsy-fartsy title without lewdies. Everything is bright and cheery, and bonded with a unique art style.

Unfortunately, the CGs can't be viewed without a pesky interface or dialogue boxes. Big shame.

- The Goods -
Highly stylized and pretty hot. The colors are bright 'n cheery, and the goodies big, plump 'n puffy too. Without the DLC, there isn't much to see — just ending, with is comprised of a few bouncy CGs. I found the end animation to be. . . hit or miss. The table bounced more than most breasts do, for ♥♥♥♥'s sakes. With DLC, there's a handful of hidden (static) CGs. Expect female nudity and male-on-female action.

Verdict
I recommend this game if you like cutesy point-'n-clickers. . . minus the cutesy, with erotica instead. I wouldn't suggest this game one bit if you're lookin' for a goodtime, if you know what I mean. Consider it a treat with lewd icing on top. You can't go wrong with free — give it a download, and if you like what you see, support the developers by purchasing DLC.

If you enjoy my reviews, please follow my Curator page. Trust me, you want to.

To stay up to date on announcements and propaganda, click here!
DatWombat May 2, 2020 @ 10:38am
Hah, who says "no" to free boobs?
Blood May 1, 2020 @ 8:11pm
If it's free and there's boobs ill try it.