0.0 hrs last two weeks / 1.4 hrs on record (1.1 hrs at review time)
Posted: Nov 16, 2019 @ 1:05am

Censorship - None.
Hours of Content - Thirty minutes to an hour.
Modding Support - None.
Sexual Content - Partial nudity.

Another generic H-puzzle game. You have an image, which is broken up into a bunch of pieces. You need to rearrange those pieces to form the picture. However, this game is a step-up from the competition. For starters, it actually has interesting mechanics. While you aren't technically limited in "moves", there is a move counter on the upper-left side of the screen. If you want a "Perfect" score, you will have to be strategic with your moves.

Sometimes, you will get "unknown" pieces. You won't know what they are unless (A) you put them in the right spot or (B) you deduce what they are based on what pieces you have. There are also "bomb" pieces, which must be taken care of before detonating (causing an instant-lose). That's right, you can lose in this game. On later stages, you will have to deal with multiple "unknown" and "bomb" pieces (combined with limited movements), forcing you to really carefully pick your movements.

It's not that hard, but it makes for interesting mechanics. Additionally, you can make the game harder if you so please at any point of time.

There's a gallery, which lets you revisit your completed images. Each image features an anime girl, with up to four stages of undress. Unless I missed out on something, there is no full-nudity in this title. just lingerie. The images are pretty nice, though not animated. I would have liked to see more images that use an aspect ratio which would allow them to fill my screen. I'm not a fan of "portrait" images.

The sound effects are pretty cool. I don't know why, but I find the sound of moving tiles to be very satisfying. Sort of a "pop" or "loud suck" sound.

If you see this game on sale (and like generic H-puzzle games), it's worth a pick-up.