0.0 hrs last two weeks / 2.9 hrs on record (0.5 hrs at review time)
Posted: May 15 @ 9:33pm
Updated: May 15 @ 11:05pm

Yes, (F, FxM) sexual content.
Censorship
One or two hours.
No, not neccesary.

Model Melissa is a lewd visual novel about Melissa's need for money, and her career as an aspirting model.

Game-play
Another typical visual novel — smash through text boxes and make a selection every once and a while. I counted about four or five selections total.

Melissa is a part time staff member of the Paradise Cove Resort. She loves what she does, but doesn't get payed squat. As a matter of fact, she's pratically broke — her bank account has steadily dwindled to nothing. She needs work, and she needs it now. She lurks about her town for "Wanted" posters. She is confronted by a man who offers her a job as a model.

This is where the game enters the player's reigns.

After taking his business card, Melissa heads home and asks herself if she has what it takes to be a model. After a week of rejected job applications, she decides that modeling is her only hope. She meets with the man once again. Following a few drinks and waivers, it's off to her first photoshoot.

And it's that photoshoot that'll dictate the remainder of her life (or ending.)

The titlescreen looks promising. In the "Settings" menu, you are able to adjust audio, display and text preferences. The "Gallery" allows you to revisit (previously encountered) CGs, and the "Help" selection will bring up a textual tutorial. When viewing CGs, the user-interface is hidden.

- The Goods -
Hoo! Talk about quality! The CGs are what I call top-notch. . . for the most part. There were a handful of textures on the characters which looked a bit off, too fuzzy or too sharp. There are a total of twenty CGs to unlock. Expect female nudity and male-on-female sexual intercourse.

Verdict
Wait for a light sale. This is short novel with a minimal story, low player choices, and a good selection of unlockable CGs.

If you enjoy my reviews, please follow my Curator page. Trust me, you want to.

To stay up to date on announcements and propaganda, click here!