0.0 hrs last two weeks / 0.7 hrs on record (0.1 hrs at review time)
Posted: Jan 30, 2020 @ 11:31pm

Not applicable.
A few hours. . . ?
Patch Required?
No. Easy peezy!

Divine Miko Koyori is a RPG-maker game about a girl named Koyori, and some grand adventure she (unwittingly) finds herself a part of.

Note. This review is currently a WIP, so expect updates as I continue my play-through on this title. Consider this review in its current state as a "first impression".

Game-play
Through-out the map, Koyori is able to harvest plants. You can find useful materials, such as Mugwort (used for healing). If you find yourself unsure of what to do next, all you need to do is hit-up the nearest "shrine stone", which will tell you what your next objective is. Combat plays-out like a classic RPG, with the ability to attack, use magic, and use items. As Koyori levels-up, she can learn new skills using "skill points".

The game starts with Koyori, fending off a pack of Gaki. She threatens them, which causes them to scatter. Clearly, the Gaki aren't the bravest monsters around. Koyori is on a journey to a remote village, where she is tasked to complete her training as an "exorcist". But as it turns out, her training is going to be much more than just that.

The locals have been struggling with malevolent spirits called "Yokai". It's up to Koyori to deal with them, while earning her keep at the village.

The visuals look very well polished. Even if the sprites are RPGMaker defaults, they look great. The maps are neatly pieced together, and the character portraits are well, well drawn. I was very impressed at the get-go.

Verdict
So far, this has been a quality game. I would suggest grabbing it while it's on sale, and giving this 'un a whirl!

If you enjoy my review(s), please follow my Curator page. I live and die on your thumbs (up) and follows.

i'm tired of playing sup Jan 31, 2020 @ 1:34am
go to kaguragames, and apply the patch. it can change your review( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)