0.0 hrs last two weeks / 2.0 hrs on record (2.0 hrs at review time)
Posted: Feb 26, 2020 @ 11:54pm
Updated: Mar 11, 2020 @ 1:32am

Yes, (F) nudity.
Censorship
An hour.
Patch Required?

Busty Hentai Mosaic is a lewd jigsaw puzzle game.

Each puzzle is an image with a portion cut-out and separated into a grid. You are given a set of pieces that fit into the grid, and recreate the image (when appropriately placed). As you solve each puzzle, you can undress (or re-dress) the subject, which can provide clues on where to place certain pieces.

There is no story. Moving on.

The user interface is easy to navigate, but not well worded. As a matter of fact, most, if not all of the interface is based on symbols. If you click around, you'll figure out what does what. The in-game interface is good enough, but seems. . . unpolished. The fullscreen setting is fiddly, and only works temporarily. I thought the gallery was subpar. You cannon fullscreen images or hide the user interface.

- The Goods -
The artwork is drawn decently, but there is no backgrounds to behold. Expect basic female nudity.

Verdict
This isn't a bad game, and it has a few cool ideas. Unfortunately, the lack of backgrounds, poor gallery, and janky settings prevent me from recommending this title.

If you enjoy my reviews, please follow my Curator page. I live and die on your thumbs (up) and follows.