0.0 hrs last two weeks / 1.1 hrs on record (0.9 hrs at review time)
Posted: Sep 3, 2019 @ 12:20am

Hours of Content - Half an hour.
Modding Support - None at all.
Sexual Content - Erotic poses and nudity.

There isn't much substance here. Basically, you are trapped in a room with a woman named "Amy". You are able to interact with her, and exchange (very, very basic) dialogue. She only says a few words, with most of the sounds she makes being of shock and surprise. If you select the correct dialogue options, you will increase her affection for you. Once her affection reaches a certain threshold, you can make her your "girl friend". Once that happens, you will be able to access the "sexual content" of this title.

In terms of sexual content, you can make her strip, and tell her to enter one of two erotic positions. Her. . . lady bits become interactive, but the sounds and movement she makes are extremely repetitive.You can also deflate her breasts. . . I imagine it's supposed to be "squeezing", but uh, good effort?

She has a need to sleep and eat. Every so often, some guy will show up and drop off some food. Amy has a bunch of gauges, none of which are explained. I imagine one is for affection, food, water, sleep and happiness. . . though I'm not totally sure. Amy will feed herself and sleep on her own, so there's no need to worry about taking care of her. If you want to see her naked, you'll have to maintain a high affection meter though.

Amy will regularly send you on "fetch quests". She's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Somehow, she loses all of her possessions. It doesn't matter if you threw them across the room, if she's standing on them, or even if she just set them down. She will make you fetch her phone and food every minute. On the brighter side, it's an easy source of affection. If you throw her possessions on the floor, she won't be able to find them. Then, you can give them back for sweet, sweet affection.

There's also a mini-game you can play to increase your affection with her. Basicly, you stand behind a line and chuck balls at a never-ending series of untextured objects, while being timed. Every so often, a heart will show up, and you can hit it to increase your affection. I don't see what it has to do with the game, and I find it easier to steal her phone for her love.

I purchased this game on sale, for about 3 USD. I wouldn't buy this game for more than a dollar, and even still, I wouldn't recommend it. There's too little content, for too high a price. This game needed to spend a lot more time under development.
Bifröst Apr 3 @ 11:09pm
Are you sure this isn't really a Pædophile Simulator? Girl in the game looks like she's 12 or 13.
DatWombat Sep 3, 2019 @ 5:32pm

Hah, that's fair. I try to go easy on devs.

And you know what? That's great. I want the dev'(s) to keep my money. There's only game I've purchased which I refunded, it was just. . . awful. I explained this game somewhat objectively, and pointed out flaws. Maybe the dev' will fix them, and I'll feel obligated to make edits to my review.

If we simply don't - there won't be such games. Because they will have to move on different work that could adequately renumerate their time.

I agree. I enjoy purchasing and playing indie games. I'm happy to keep supporting dev's with my money, even if I don't always feel like I got what I wanted.
Aeonian Sep 3, 2019 @ 5:10pm
Do not be so strick with indies. They don't have an intent to make millions of evercharging you. It is simply a small studio, maybe even 1 dev, who needs to pay his bills somehow. We can overpay to indies sometimes, because they are not a games factory and it takes them a lot of time to produce something unique, that we could enjoy.
DatWombat Sep 3, 2019 @ 4:52pm
it cost just a dollar on argentine, and all the games with that price are worst than this one, dude smh, you can only compare this game to others of the same price.. and compared to that ones its amazing

It costs just a dollar in your country? That's pretty sweet. A dollar is not a bad price for this title. But the fact is, Americans have to pay triple that. And I think it's not a good for us.

I also happen to disagree. For the same price, you can find a lot of quality software. I guess, then again, I'm talking about the three to five USD price range. It's hard to get better than a single USD, so I guess you've got it made.

So you know what? Don't "SMH" me. I have to pay triple you do, and for us Americans, there's much, much better software at that price point. If I paid a dollar, I probably would have left a positive review. But I didn't, and neither will any of us Americans.
DatWombat Sep 3, 2019 @ 4:51pm

I am not ripping on this game for lack of modding support. I like to let other modders know if titles are easily moddable. I rate all games based on mod-ability.

I understand that. Did I ask for "my personal dream game"? I think this game is overpriced considering the content it provides. Other than lack of content, I think this game isn't bad. I still wouldn't tell my friends to buy it, but I wouldn't give it a negative review either. If I hated this game, I'd ask for a refund. But I didn't, because I liked what I did play. If I wanted my own "personal dream game" I'd gladly fork over my "personal", real money to a prospective dev'.
DatWombat Sep 3, 2019 @ 4:51pm

Yes. I expected the same sort of content from a game that costs *ten times as much* and had hundreds of thousands of dollars for a budget.This is not a 3 USD game, it's only 3 USD when it goes on sale. It's supposed to be a 5 USD game. Even at 3 USD, there are countless games at the same price (or cheaper) which (I think) provide a better bang for the buck. On the topic of Indie devs, look at Farstorm. It's a 2 USD game, and you'll get a one or two hour RPG adventure out of it.

I expect about a dollar an hour. If I pay five USD, I expect between two-and-half hours and five hours of content. This game is supposed be five USD, and all I'd get is about half-an-hour of playtime.

Comment will be continued. . .
zackyispaul Sep 3, 2019 @ 12:45pm
Aeonian Sep 3, 2019 @ 9:53am
Dude, what the... are you serious? This game costs 3 dollars, what did you expect for 3 dollars? GTA? GTA costs 50 dollars, not 3, expect accordingly. Half hour content for 3 dollars is more than a lot and takes a lot of time to make it. Modding? From 3 dollars game? Do you know how much effort it takes to make a game moddable, and that this effort will never pay off? This is adult world, and the developers have bills to pay. You can not expect them to make you your very personal dream game, unless you pay them their very personal dream money.