Posted: Jan 31, 2021 @ 12:05am

(FxM) Sexual content.
Censorship?
Thirty minutes.
Download as Steam DLC.

Fantasy Girl is a lewd jigsaw puzzle game with a "fantasy" theme.

Unscramble an image by piecing tiles together. This game is much like a jigsaw puzzle; you're given a selection of assorted tiles, and the goal is to assemble them correctly. You may choose between "easy" or "hard" mode. The former offers fifteen piece puzzles, and the latter forty-five. Regardless of mode, completed images are unlocked within the gallery.

There is no story (and I'm not making one up!)

The titlescreen is stock and boring. Display and resolution preferences can be adjusted from the preboot Unity menu. However, Audio, display, and language preferences can be adjusted from the main-menu via "System" (thus rendering the Unity screen not only redundant, but strictly inferior as well). Unlocked CGs can be viewed from "CG". The user-interface is completely hidden when viewing images. "Bundles" is a link to Inverse Game's Girl Bundle (which includes a selection of lewd games). What shameless advertising! Even when the adult patch is installed, genitalia are still censored in-game and from the level-select screen.

- The Goods -
There are twelve CGs total. Half of them are animated, and the other half are not. Many of them offer a combination of monster girls and tentacles! The gallery is somewhat of a mixed bag. It's strange to only see half of the CGs animated, and two of the static images are rendered in portrait-style aspect ratios. The artwork is awesome, but the animations are flawed. One of them features an annoying flickering light, and many of them suffer from "shaky cam". Interestingly, one of the portrait-styled CGs has a sort of zoom/"auto-pan" mode -- this is the only image in the game with this property. I suspect the base game doesn't contain adult content (or that it's censored), but after uninstalling the DLC nothing appeared to have changed.

Verdict
Fantasy Girl is a great deal! This is a functional jigsaw game with adjustable difficulty and a decent gallery. The game suffers from multiple visual flaws, but they are minor inconveniences. Many of the images sport tentacles. . . if you know me, I love tentacles! It's a shame the galley is not wholly animated. But as-is, there's a lil' fap material to go around! I recommend picking this game up as a part of Inverse Game's Girl Bundle. As if one dollar isn't cheap enough, you snatch this title for quarters! Don't tell me your fap-fap ain't worth a quarter! Don't tell me your fap-fap ain't worth a quarter!

<3 Follow the Wombat Trap Curator page for more reviews! Click here!
<3 Join the Wombat Trap Group to stay up to date on propaganda! Click here!
<3 Sell your soul to me with Patreon to keep me alive! Click here![www.patreon.com]