0.0 hrs last two weeks / 1.2 hrs on record (1.2 hrs at review time)
Posted: Nov 14, 2019 @ 3:44pm

Censorship - None, with a secret code.
Hours of Content - Probably two or three hours. Maybe four.
Modding Support - None at all.
Sexual Content - Intercourse, skin-on-skin and skin-in-skin.

This game's boring and repetitive. Basically, you control a cannon and a team of "princesses". There are over one-hundred stages, but they all play the same. There are three enemies in each level, and you get to shoot your princesses up to five times per enemy. You can hit them directly, or allow your warriors to charge them. The enemies are all the same. . . there's maybe ten enemies. There are no hazards or obstacles. The only reason why you'd aim your cannon differently is to collect coins, which you use to level up your princesses.

Also, this game has no English. So be ready with a translation app of sorts.

Every stage you complete awards coins and one "jade". I'm not sure if it is jade, but that's what I got by looking at other reviews of this title. The jade has a strange face on it. I wouldn't trust it. But you sort of need it for the "saucy" content of this game. Every five jade (or five completed levels) grants another CG image. Each girl has four images, making for a total of 20 images to unlock.

I'd go off on a rant about how to control the game, but all you have to do is click around. You'll figure out where things are and what-does-what pretty easily. On the character screen, you'll want to upgrade your princesses. That way, you can score the "SSS" score on each stage. I didn't always get jade whenever I completed a stage, which leads me to assume there's a special way to get it. . . but I always got it after retrying. Huh.

I played for about 30 stages. They were all the same. As a matter of fact, I grew so bored with the game-play that I found myself browsing the internet while waiting for the animations to finish. Thank goodness for Steam Overlay. There is very little skill or strategy involved in this game. Just try to collect a few coins, aim and insta-kill the enemy (assuming you have been leveling up).

Well, let's talk about the sexy-stuff. There's no patch, but there's a code. Would you like to know it?
CTRL + F10, on the stage/gallery/character-select screen

Also, for maxed-out coins and jade, there's another one. I think you input this one on the character screen.
CTRL + A + F1

Now about the sexy-stuff, in detail. It's low resolution. It only fills half my screen, my modest 1920x1080 screen. Isn't that standard? And dare I say, mediocre? On the plus side, the images are pretty decent, and uncensored. Each character has one SFW picture, and three NSFW pictures.

On a side note, this game feels like a mobile game. It would make for a good mobile game. Well, not a good one, but it would translate well.

The game's boring, the sexy-stuff is OK at best, and until this game sees more development, I'd scroll past this title.
DatWombat Nov 17, 2019 @ 6:23pm
That was it, thanks ;)

But of course.
braveheartii Nov 17, 2019 @ 6:02pm
That was it, thanks ;)
DatWombat Nov 17, 2019 @ 5:58pm
Hey, can't get the CTR + F10 to work, am I missing something?

Are you using the code on the correct screen? Do you need to use a "function" key in conjunction with your input? My PC has a function lock of sorts, so watch out for that.
braveheartii Nov 17, 2019 @ 5:55pm
Hey, can't get the CTR + F10 to work, am I missing something?