1,225 people found this review helpful
0.0 hrs last two weeks / 7.6 hrs on record (7.6 hrs at review time)
Posted: Dec 29, 2015 @ 11:49am
Updated: Jan 4, 2016 @ 9:08am

Game Developer Just Tried To Bribe Me To Change My Reveiw!
Here's My New Reveiw
told them i changed it and got this.....

3rd edit now that its been reported and not taken down, i can change it.
i played ths game for a little over 4 minutes
got stuck on a rock and had to restart
found the detail unappealing
could not play with my xbox controller because it still uses the mouse, if its not centered the screen would spin.
the water detail was the most disappointing
i found a fish.....just one fish, thats it
I feel like ive spent more time creating mod's for games, than the dev's time spent on this

I shut down the steam gifts discussion because it would show me every hateful comment toward the dev or me. Some people had helpful and valid points, but most of them were just ranting about stuff without reading the entire thing.

To MalboM
here’s a bit of advice
people pay for ♥♥♥♥
other people would never pay for ♥♥♥♥
if your gong to give ♥♥♥♥ away for free, chances are people who don’t like ♥♥♥♥ and would never pay for ♥♥♥♥ are going to get some. They may not use it for its intended purpose or waste it, but if you pay for something it means something to you. you could have the best ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ garden in the world. Rant that slowly trails off.....
point is, people pay for things they want! people take things for free that they may want! If your going to give away tons of copy’s to random people, that’s just suicide on the reviews. I thought the game looked interesting so I got a free copy
and posting the same comment over and over like steam support doesn’t help anybody....
Developer response:
MalboM  [developer] Posted: Jan 3, 2016 @ 2:47am
As I already said, this is not the right place to talk about it.
If you want to continue to flame about the topic its ok, but not here please. Here the main purpose of a review is to talk about the game, or not?

The comments here are degenerating and infact there were insults all over the place between users, so please continue the discussion here:

if you hate me for giving away keycodes for reviews, please write an email to me at fabioferrara1989@gmail.com and I'll personally answer to you, thanks.

you've already damaged the game itself enough with your review.

Moreover, there were not other cases reported, That's because I sent those keycodes to 4 other gamers who gave an unconstructive review and I wanted them to think about it again.
Super Arthritis Man Apr 21, 2019 @ 11:16am
Thanks for the notification Luffy, I enjoyed reading it again too.
DK KapitaN Apr 21, 2019 @ 11:04am
I just came here to read this review again.. xD
MalboM  [developer] Jul 9, 2017 @ 12:38pm
You liked the cards at least? :esprit:
VahidSlayerOfAll Jul 9, 2017 @ 12:00pm
need to get them cards!!!!!!!
Cragler Jul 8, 2017 @ 3:50pm
7.6 hrs on record ...
Prelude Jun 22, 2017 @ 9:02pm
lol wow.
veryon Feb 13, 2017 @ 11:25am
I still wonder how the hell you are not banned or kicked out of steam by what you did.
Super Arthritis Man Jan 13, 2017 @ 5:58pm
“If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.” - Marcus Aurelius
Honda S2K Jan 13, 2017 @ 4:01pm
hey if a person willing to give me free games to changer my review i will take it and i won't cry about it like this guy. just like if you were given a free car and you complain about the previous model.
Mantis Jan 13, 2017 @ 1:23pm
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.