Recent reviews by Dr. Bingus, PhD

I used to play this every day back in middle school. I'd sit in front of my old PC for hours designing my perfect amusement park. (Granted I didn't really know what I was doing but I still remember loving every minute of it) Finding it back on Steam after all these years and the nostalgia hits the same as it did then. Now when I get home from work I'll sit back down and hop into a RCT park to unwind and relax. It's such a fun and timeless game I can't recommend it enough!
Posted November 27, 2020.
Even in Early Access this game is phenomenal! If you are a longtime fan of Mount & Blade or just someone who likes Medieval war-games, I cannot recommend this game highly enough! This game perfectly recreates the exciting and immersive feel of Mount & Blade Warband and kicks it up to 11. Gameplay is easy enough to learn while playing, the environments are gorgeous, and of course the battles are epic! The only downside is that there aren't enough hours in the day to play!
Posted April 2, 2020.
6,033.2 hrs on record (991.6 hrs at review time)
Great game! Loved it since the first day I played it. Diverse yet balanced classes make each game into a new challenge to face. Plenty of entertaining gamemodes with tons of new content added pretty frequently. All in all, 9 & 7/8 out of 10!
Posted March 26, 2015.