Recent reviews by masterskorpz1

In real life, I have always been fascinated by the dark and the Unknown.

You know, the Occult.

But, in real life, there is a possibility you could get hurt by delving into the Unknown.

The Secret World provides me with the oppurtunity to explore the Unknown unharmed and at a safe distance (behind my computer screen).

+ The combat is engaging, immersive and fun.

+ There are plenty of conspiracies, monsters, myths, secret socities and puzzles to keep you invested for hours and hours on end.

+ The replayability factor is extremely high.

+ There are plenty of customization options for clothing, such as hats, jackets, masks and pants/trousers

+ You can build the character you want to build, as there are a lot of options you can mix and match within the skill tree

- The Starter Character Customization is basic, bland and way too simplified

- Not Optomised for low end computers

- Can feel like a chore to finish a mission or quest

Posted January 6, 2016.
I like the idea, it works in theory but not on paper.

The game is extremely boring, lacking many features and there isn't much to do at all.

The animations are also very shoddy and the soundtrack becomes very repetitive after hearing it over and over again.

I will keep an eye on this game though, as I do like the idea and I have faith the devs will produce a fully polished product in the future.

But, as of now, it is not for me.

Posted January 6, 2016.
Fun, Inspiring, Moving, Immmersive and Surprising. I really enjoyed this game, I will be playing it much more. Because of the random nature of the game, there is always something to find and do. I am a big fan of exploring games, I really enjoy the element of surprise. I am also very happy the Developers haven't given up on the game; as I'm looking very forward to the new Expansion. I hope they will continue to add more expansions in the future! Buy this game, you won't regret it!

Graphics 10/10