Recent reviews by Cremepuff

If you're into games like Limbo and Inside then don't get this game, it would be a huge let down.

Very short game, a lot of random gameplay bugs and glitches like getting stuck in the floor in crouch mode or not being able to grab onto an item, which was very annoying in a game that really cuts it's action sequences close and every second counts. I admit there were some thrilling moments but mostly it's due to the idea of being chased. The puzzles themselves are fairly easy especially if you have played games like Limbo. I feel like they missed out on an opportunity to really put into the story, settings and characters. The idea is very creative but within 2 hours of gameplay you're left wanting to see more.

I would certainly not pay full price for this and sale price still seems a bit much for so little. I would have honestly just watched someone else play this rather than buy and play it myself.
Posted July 3, 2018. Last edited July 3, 2018.
The gameplay may be simple but the music, story, and scenery really make up for it. Its an incredible game that evokes a lot of emotion from the player. I highly recommend playing it.
Posted June 29, 2014.