Recent reviews by SexualToast

Pros

1. First of all, the guns are actually pretty cool. The rocket launchers shots are so powerful they rip through the floor to kill enemies youre not even aiming at.

2. Style. Okay, not exactly the prettiest game but i'll be DAMNED if it isn't cute.

Aside from that though, i cant find anything positive.

Cons: Ohohohoh, lads. There are plenty.

1. There is no tutorial, you're left to fend for yourself with not a single glimmer of instruction, NOT A SINGLE IMAGE to prompt you in the right direction.

2. The minigun. But wait, why am i leaving one gun as a con for the ENTIRE game? Well, have you ever taken LSD, and then gotten so drunk you started seeing 6 girlfriends instead of the 0 we all know you have? Have you then, after doing so, went on a drive through the middle of Toyko at midnight while there was a ♥♥♥♥ing EARTHQUAKE happening?
Yeah that just about sums up the minigun in this game.

3. The enemies don't even have health bars so you're left guessing or just randomly one shotting them.

4. Speaking of health bars, YOU DON'T HAVE ONE EITHER!

5. Oh, you thought 4 was the only thing missing? YOU DON'T HAVE A POINT COUNTER.

6. Ha! You thought 4 and 5 were the only things missing? BUT IT WAS I, DIO ALL ALO- *cough* I mean you don't have mission objectives either.

I would go on, but i just don't think a list of 10 cons vs 2 pros is fair to the creator of this game. Despite what i said about it so far i think it has great potential.

First things first, SCALE THE SCREEN SHAKING. THE. ♥♥♥♥. DOWN. I'm not trying to have a seizure every time i shoot my weapon!
Secondly, add a tutorial, i'm sure we all would like to know what the hell is going on.
Third? Just... Health bars. Mana bars. Anything, literally anything to indicate when i'm going to die or not.

That said, i would NOT recommend it. I would recommend you WORKED on it.
Posted October 24, 2019.
This game is sexy and well designed, i didnt think i would say that about any of these games! 10/10 would fap again!
Posted March 12, 2019.
I am heavy weapons guy

Is nice.
Posted February 15, 2019.
What is sad is that this game looks good, it looks fun, however there is no tutorial. (Good luck finding the weapons or finding anything at all.) I can't stress enough how important a decent tutorial is.

I would not recommend this game, no, however i do not think this game has no hope. Update it, add a tutorial, give us a finished game and even if it is limited we as a potential fanbase will appreciate it nonetheless.

I have faith in your abilities, because as far as fluidity and controls, its good. As far as visuals, its great! However it has no guidance, as i've said.
Posted February 10, 2019.
How, how did you guys do it?! This software turned my smart tablet into a full fledged gaming laptop. My games run literally twice as fast, three times as smooth and i cannot thank you guys enough at all! I love you, developers!!
Posted May 12, 2018.
This is one of the most realistic zombie shooters i have ever played!
Posted January 27, 2018.
I reccomend this game to all dungeon crawler fans! The MMORPG genre never looked or felt THIS GOOD! The level system is hard to get used to but its not too hard to use. Once you get a constant quest stream going, you're sure to rank up! Personally i love the money system, Gold, Silver, and Bronze is a good way to put more items in and help show what items are better simply by a change in coin color. The items aren't half bad either, when you pick up a random item you also have the chance of getting an unidentified item which can be anything from a useless item for a completely different race/class, to the most useful item/weapon in your arsenal for weeks and weeks! I've been using my current sword for days now! Wouldn't change it for the world!

For those wanting a co-op game with a hint of competition, welcome home brothers and sisters! This is where you belong, there are teammates as far as the eye can see. But don't think everyone is your friend, you have to practically fight to keep certain items(not literally, though it would be cool). some can prove to be lethal even without the ability to attack you.

For those wanting to play PvP games, slaughter noobs, punish traitors, or wipe out entire guilds at once. This is also your new home! There are multiplayer matches you can play that mix the two best game modes together, Domination and Deathmatch! Sadly, the only con to this amazing feature is it is unlocked at level 13 (Or somewhere around there).

For those who enjoy hack-and-shash games, this is your holy grail! The combat is not locked, is isn't predetermined fighting where you cannot choose who you want to hit until after they're done attacking. It is a place where you an swing your sword as much as you want, at any enemy you want!

Last but ABSOLUTELY NOT LEAST! The world! The world istelf is a gaming MIRACLE! You know those MMORPG games where the background is usually just a plastered on background until you entered a gate or wanted to use a portal? Neverwinter almost completely wipes that notion out! The worlds are rmassive, the background almost always able to be walked to, and the graphics are visually stunning!

I highly reccomend this game to anyone!!
Posted April 25, 2014. Last edited April 25, 2014.