Recent reviews by Fenguoerbian

Finally comes to PC. I've played this serie for at least 2K hours since MHP2G and now it finally comes to PC. The game is great in general. Some good new moves for each weapons, but not that much such as in MHXX. New environemts, maps, monsters. Although, the kinds of monsters are a little limited, especially compared to MHXX. Some iconic monsters are missing in this game, which makes me wonder how many monsters would it be in the possible and traditional G-version of this game.
Note: Network(loss connection) is still a small problem of this game.
Posted November 25, 2018.
------ Updated Dec 06, 2017 ------
Turns out I was stupid. And I change this review back to recommended.

This game is still under developing and it may change in every possible way. I beat the Watcher way before the Brutal Update, and the world has changed a lot. Some pathes seem inefficient, now are necessary. After reading the comments under this review, especially thanks to "A slightly disapointing Arnold", and reading through reddit, I realized that I have to take some different pathes to get the new runes in order to have access to more maps, hence more space for farm.

In the past I entered the Clock Tower with highest tier at 6, now I normally get 14 or more. And I've beaten the Assassin twice!~

Tips: 1. Currently I suppose Survival is the strongest attribute.
2. Clock Tower, that Forgotten Area and the Assassin are still the last part of the current game. They are beatable, but still I believe it needs to be balanced in the new update.
3. DEATH LEADS TO PROGRESS. Again, thank you, "A slightly disapointing Arnold"

------ Updated Nov 24, 2017 ------
The game is good, addictive challenging and still under developing. Strongly recommend!

Currently I really need some help otherwise I believe I'll never be able to beat the Clock Tower.

After playing the game for another 10 hours I changed my review to NOT RECOMMEND:

There is something nice in the Brutal Update like the new scroll system, alghough still not good enough, that shows the team's efforts. But this update is still unbalanced. Not only it's unfriendly to new players, but also old players.

I can't achieve every 100% completion in every Metroid or Castlevania game, but I do can finish every one of those games by practice. If your act game skills are just like me, trust me you will never get pass the Clock Tower.
Posted November 23, 2017. Last edited December 5, 2017.
This game is very much like the Zup! Series game while Zup uses booming block and this game uses regular click block. But after Zup! this game becomes boring very quickly.
This game is a typical achievement game. You can get 200 achievements in under 30 minutes.
!!! The one and only unique part of this game is the achievement. In it you will find a famous poem which is now also a popular plot of a former Chinese president. !!!
苟利国家生死以,岂因祸福避趋之!
Posted February 14, 2017.
It's a very simple and easy match-3 game. Some aspect of this game is very novel, like how to control the warrier by matching different blocks. The graphics is typical pixel. Through it is a good time killer, to achieve all achievements requires real skills and some luck.
Posted November 23, 2016.
This is a decent Batman Arkham game. It tells the story about the origin of all the Arkham series. The story line about the attitude of Gordon, GCPD and the whole Gothom city towards batman from a freak/vigilante/highly dangerous unkonwn threat to the city to a hero/trust-worthy crime fighting cohorts is pretty genuine and good.
For the combat part of the game. Well, to be honest, it is worse than Arkham City. Graphics are much more likely to be buggy than Arkham City game. Several times can I see thugs behind batman being hit into sky.
Now for the throphy collection and some other collection aspects of this game. It turns out to be much more easier than the Arkham City. I finished these two games consectively. And the truth is, when I played Arkham City, I always need some guide and practice and luck to finish the collection. But in this game, turns out to be much more easier.
All in all, this game is good, I will recommend it to Batman Arkham fans. But be aware, it's not good as Arkham City.
Posted August 30, 2016.
For those South Park fans, this is a typical South Park game. Throughout the game you will keep comming through classical South Park jokes one after another. And there are many details hiding in the game just like presents waiting for those real fans to find out. When you play, it feels like seeing a new episode of South Park, only bigger, longer and uncut(Sorry for the europeans, your version got some scenes censored)
As a turn-based RPG, the game itself is pretty good. Not extrodinary or mind-blowing, but definitely good.
But after all, this is a South Park product, so it is not suitable for ANYONE!
Posted August 25, 2016.
My friend recommended this game to me. At first it appears really fun. But there're 3 problems really makes me sick:
1. If you got kicked out during a tournament, then the game is dead: mucis is playing, screen is frozen, no button pressing is working any more. I believe this is a bug.
2. The AI really makes me frustrated: I choose the beginner AI level( the easiest one I suppose), then during the game I saw AI players pass the ball from their penalty area to my penalty area without any dribble, literally without any dribble! And then AI scores and this happens all the time during my game experience. So you tell me this is the easiest AI?
3. The game control is really uncomprehensible to me. For example, in practice mode, I passed to my teammate. He caught the ball and then ran WITHOUT it. I got a really hard time trying to dribble.
In conclusion, either this game really have these problems or maybe I'm just really bad at this kind of game.
Posted June 12, 2016.
very easy to get the achivement. This game is simple, and maybe philosophical.
Posted May 25, 2016.
Shut up and take my money!
Posted June 16, 2015.
It's a nerve-torturing game but it's great. Up until now I only passed the first stage and I really wonder what kind of mankind could pass the stage 6.....
Posted December 26, 2013.