1,166 people found this review helpful
0.0 hrs last two weeks / 110.1 hrs on record (32.4 hrs at review time)
Posted: Aug 16, 2016 @ 11:52am

Aaaaaaaaaand it's gone! 20 hours of gameplay down the drain. 3 corrupted savegames.
It was fun to play, but repetitive. Didn't mind that to much. but to start over because of a stupid bug, no thank you!
looking around the internetz to find a sollution and see so many people have this issue and so little of them got a working sollution.
I know this is a small studio that works on this game, but this is not acceptable in a full release game.
Nucleo Sep 6, 2016 @ 9:41am
after 3 weeks, i finaly got a reply that the issue should be solved. not interested anymore.
Nucleo Aug 25, 2016 @ 7:55am
1 corrupt save i can live with, not all 3. Than it is the game's fault.
Kagerui Aug 23, 2016 @ 2:12pm
Corrupt saves is 99% of games fault, because normally saves don't get corrupt out of the blue unless you plugged out the pc at the moment it was saving, and that never happens, really.
OblivionKnight76 Aug 23, 2016 @ 1:30pm
Are you sure it's the game's fault?
Kagerui Aug 22, 2016 @ 2:53am
What saves? I thought this is multiplayer game and you could meet others?

Kappa.
Ultroman the Tacoman Aug 21, 2016 @ 6:33pm
Most saves can be de-corrupted manually. There are even youtube guides on how to do it. They've said it is their top priority. There's a new patch out tomorrow.
Kagerui Aug 21, 2016 @ 5:51am
Well they were busy creating cinematics to show that the game is actually really good and hype it up, instead of making an actual game.
elgemin Aug 21, 2016 @ 5:42am
It feels like the longer this game is out the more game breaking bugs people are finding. I realise that this is only a 'small studio' but if you charge triple A price, you'd better have a triple A product.
If EA or Activision had pulled a stunt like this they'd have been rightly demolished by any reviewer or purchaser with half a brain.
No Man's Sky looked right up my street in terms of gameplay, but I can't bring myself to pay triple A price for such a bug riddled, content free, mess
psyberjock Aug 20, 2016 @ 1:38am
It doesn't really matter if you start over. Everything is the same regardless of the "progress" you make.
RubyNips Aug 19, 2016 @ 8:05pm
they dont want you to play for too long just to realize that there is nothing out there. So yea, start over again! :)