Recent reviews by JoJo's Bizarre Quarantine

With the paid mod thing behind us its time we refocus and realize what a masterpiece this game is. While we proved our point that the way Valve and Bethesda implemented the paid mods was a bad way to go about it, it doesn't change Skyrim. It's still as beautiful, immersive, awe inspiring, and magical as it always has been. Please lets get over what happend. Will we see some sort of payment method to the modders and not the mods themselves? Sure, and will there still be negative emotions towards Valve and Bethesda? Absolutly. Both companies are major parts of the gaming community and hopefuly they have learned their leason and will continue to forge positive paths for games.

TL;DR Yes Valve and Bethesda goofed but they had good inentions so don't hate Skyrim for their mistake. Its still a masterpiece that deserves praise.
Posted April 28, 2015.
Personally one of the best games ever made. This is my all time favortie game and what really turned me into a hardcore gamer. Although it lacks in some areas like the main story, the open world RPG was redefined by this game back in 2008 and won game of the year (Not the edition the award). Although its a little outdated and buggy, like many bethesda games, it is well worth the $20 and the hundreds of hours you'll put into it.
Posted January 26, 2013.