Posted: Sep 2, 2018 @ 2:55pm

This game is a compeling narrtive looking at the really unknown know sides of the RAF and the Polish Air force. Its gamplay and funconaily when flying is sadly basic. But the kill cam for damage was a really nice idea. In a short summary the concept is fantasic and the open wolrd and exploration aspects of it are nice. As well as some amiture but passoinate voice acting for the charctres in the game. But the narrtive gets a little messy and i wasn't really sure of who all the charctres where...

A other negtive is that your forced to inetract with people as part of your missions and even though there is a bike...I mean its still a sevral mile long air strip...it talkes a while to get around.

A really nice big touch to be able to open up the Hurrican and fiddle with the parts inside and to really get to see the inner workings of such a asome aircraft! As well as getting what you want from your aircraft by tewaking ammo belts prop's etc. But as some one who has played many flight sims and WW2 baced games this has alot of work to go.

The fact that it is not really ready is quite sad, as the overall concept and gameplay ideas are really nice. But sadly right now I wouldn't advise buying this game. Too meany others do the same thing but with more polish. But for real shout out to Dev's if you made this again with a little more polish and with more time....iI would be on this game in a heart beat. Your work here is deffinalty not wasted.
I will still keep a eye on this game to see if any changes and fixes come.
Developer response:
Atomic Jelly  [developer] Posted: Sep 3, 2018 @ 1:24am
@Maxneon
Thank you for your honest opinion about the game. We have some plans for further updates, so the game will be even better.
sszot  [developer] Apr 11 @ 3:46am
Maxneon we improved many things over the course of past months, maybe you would like to give us another shoot?
We are looking forward to your opinion now :)
WarthogCC Sep 4, 2018 @ 4:14am
The fact that I counted over 25 really horrible (not minimal) spelling and grammar errors makes me not want to take this review very seriously. Sorry.