Recent reviews by justphoenix

The excellent controller that can meet almost all of the games' requirements. Dual trackpads bring along with the deep potential. However, some games cant identify this controller as a controller but the keyboard and mouse package. So, a little bit annoying, sometimes we need to link each controller button to a certain key in your keyboard. That might be a big challenge to the new user. But anyway, it is a great novel product.
Posted October 27, 2018.
Great game ever, masterpiece that you cant find much now days. Beautiful music together with the amazing story is super awesome, I will never regret to have this game in my library.
Posted June 20, 2018. Last edited December 23, 2018.
Only two stages altering, ugly outfits. Cant persuade myself to say it is a great game. In fact, this game is really just normal or even worse. Honestly, I prefer most of the free running games than this game. Not that fun, got bored in two minutes due to the tedious game content.
Posted March 9, 2018. Last edited September 10, 2018.
Heartbreaking when it got a 25% off discount 5 days after I bought it.

Heartbreaking when it takes me the whole lifetime to rush the map for the ghost back

Heartbreaking when it takes me hours to fight with every boss

Heartbreaking when it Killed by its own spirit and buried with the 180k geo

But I still love it.

10/10 perfect masterpiece!!!!
Posted February 1, 2018. Last edited November 21, 2018.
Mac version, The game has great graphics, but why crashed three time within 5 mins. It's unacceotable. Please, fix the bug and refine your game, I will consider to change my mind and give the game another chance.
Posted January 26, 2018.