Recent reviews by Mage

4,134.1 hrs on record (3,061.9 hrs at review time)
Haven't played much but its fun so far
Posted September 3, 2018. Last edited December 23, 2019.
Alright Guys, I Have About 570 hours in this game so i guess its time for a review. So As You All See it says its a free to play, it actually is though. But heres the catch, that "free" word can be quite tricky. you see when you start playing the game, you get all pumped "Like oh boy im gonna kill everything" well your wrong because you're basically gonna be playing a demo, you get a few animals to shoot as long with 2 animals you can hunt that rotate through out every week. you can't create your own multiplayer server but you can join others. The Game will always make you feel like you have to buy more and more and sometimes you give in, but if you dont want to spend money thats fine but before you go all "oh i hate this game, free to play my ass" why dont you just give it a shot and spend atleast a few hours (2-3) trying to find a male whitetail or something, it also helps to have a friend there with you that knows this game better, this game almost sucks without a friend when you first start playing, theres a hunting forums for this game and this community loves to help out new players. My Point is this game isnt that bad if you just give it a shot.
Posted December 26, 2016. Last edited December 26, 2016.
Day 1 out of the horrifying appocolyspe i find a machette.

Day 2 out of the horrifying appocolyspe i find a deer and i decide to name it wally

Day 3 out of the horrifying appocolyspe me and wally become best friends

Day 4 out of the horrifying appocolyspe me and wally set out for food realizing i havent eaten in 3 days

Day 5 out of the horrifying appocolyspe i grow starving as the dawn sets, i turn to look at wally and my consious tells me "eat him you motha a$$hole" (my consious is obviously asian)

Day 6 out of the horrifying appocolyspe i plan to slaughter wally and eat him

A few moments later in the horrifying appocolyspe as i was about to jump on wally's back and ride that hoe into the sunset as i slit his throat and feed onto his juicy flesh, a flipping hacker falls outa the sky and shoots me in the face.....wally got away.

11/10 will find wally again...
Posted April 30, 2015.