This review has been banned by a Steam moderator for violating the Steam Terms of Service. It cannot be modified by the reviewer.
3,140 people found this review helpful
0.0 hrs last two weeks / 139.2 hrs on record (82.3 hrs at review time)
Posted: Dec 20, 2014 @ 6:06pm
Updated: Dec 25, 2014 @ 8:11pm

(Review text hidden)
ADAM & eva hanim Jul 4, 2016 @ 12:21pm
Most people who shit on this game cuz bugs are owners of skyrim and fallout 4, often both.
I like this double standards.
ADAM & eva hanim Jul 4, 2016 @ 12:09pm
"And you know what, 30 dollars is a lot"

Says mr 'take my 60$ my dear bethesda' . Nice.

"i will never accept the way you talk to your customers, ban me?"

Sounds like ban policy on bethesda forums. But brandonxmooren does not have any problem with that. That much I'm certain of.
ADAM & eva hanim Jul 4, 2016 @ 12:05pm
"the customer is always right"

So am i right when i say: bethesda games are total fucking abominations and bethesda deserve to be destroyed for raping fallout series?
As a customer am i right brandonxmooren?
brandonxmooren Nov 6, 2015 @ 12:26am
And you know what, 30 dollars is a lot. wait until yoiu're homeless and then i want to see a snarky comment about 30 dollars, Lastly, grow the fuck up, your company? what company? i didn't even know your companies name without those comments up there, what is it doublebear? some stupid shit like that. you forget one rule in a professional, wait, PROFESSIONAL company, "the customer is always right" so anne i think it is, learn respect little girl, learn it quick. because your behavior is unacceptable.
brandonxmooren Nov 6, 2015 @ 12:25am
i will never accept the way you talk to your customers, ban me? you think i'm scared of that. i was about to purchase this game until i saw the tumblr comments. i for one wouldn't want to burn down your company, but if you have the balls to call a customer a fucker, right or wrong, whether that customer is a bitch or not. you are a piece of a shit. damn right, i would go to war too if i was disrespected, now, i'm not here to defend either party because i do not know what happened, but i did see that post and i did see how unprofessional you are, and i will not give you my 30 dollars.
Caine Jun 18, 2015 @ 6:40pm
Check out the bad comments, those are genuine comments made by the players who spent more than 100 hours in this game. I am one of them
A Clockwork BAD9eR Jun 18, 2015 @ 6:22pm
unfortunatley i bought this somew time ago , didnt know it wasnt finished yet :0 and reading your review and pics ill nevewr buy from this company again ! scum , simply scum
Taffy Jun 18, 2015 @ 4:33pm
Almost considered buying it, but if the devs are going to act like belligerent children then screw it.
Griswold Jun 18, 2015 @ 10:28am
Was about to purchase this but seeing all the negative views, and further investigation into the developers and some of the extremist views they have it's safe to say I'll never buy a game they publish ever again nor do I hope I have helped such entitled people, a game is complete when it is playable and the full ideals of the developer is met. Expanding on it is an expansion, downloadable content is a money grab exploiting those who enjoy the game.
astangu Jun 14, 2015 @ 10:55am
I was going to buy it during the sale but after reading this review I will not