Recent reviews by Boo

< 1  2  3 >
This game is solid enough already in like the small amount of time i've played it for, which i plan on playing much more, to hold me over for Smash 5, and even then i'll continue to play this because it's solid.

KNACK 2 LEVELS OF POLISH BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I've only completeled the first chapters acts (there are many but i dont want to spoil it) but this game is absolutely fantastic, the gameplay is as sublime and as fun as something like mario sunshine or banjo kazooie, and it has a TON of personality and charm.

There is a few little visual and game glitches, but no game breaking ones so far.

An 8/10 from me, absolutely buy this.
Posted October 6, 2017.
An extremely enjoyable game that's just chill, endless mode is absolute fantastic fun.

10/10 would reccomend.
Posted August 4, 2017.
A very enjoyable and relaxing game, all i've been wanting to play recently are small relaxing games, this and mini metro have been extremely enjoyable to play.

Absolutely lovely time.
Posted August 4, 2017.
RIP OpenIV.

♥♥♥♥ off 2k/Take 2.
Posted June 15, 2017.
Yooka Laylee is unfortunately extremely dull, the worlds feel very empty, the enemies are the most generic non descriptive enemies i've seen in a 3d platformer.

Too many supporting characters that have zero personality and the gameplay is just boring.

Music is fantastic tho.

3/10.
Posted April 11, 2017.
3,455.2 hrs on record
Team Fortress 2 is in an extremely weird state, but let me say first.

TF2 is perhaps my favourite game of all time, and i think at it's heart, it's one of the most FUN games of all time, and i emphasis fun because i think with the way TF2 is going, much like other games, fun may became a lesser factor in terms of gameplay and competitive may became it's main point, and I don't like that.

Since TF2 has had a focus on competitive the updates have gotten slower, the weapons have became less unique and more just sidegrades and the heart behind the community has slowly changed.

I wait to see what happens next with TF2, and i hope it's successful, but the way i see it starting to go, is becoming yet another competitive tryhard class based shooter, which I think there are enough of out there.

Also #KeepRandomCrits.
Posted July 21, 2016. Last edited October 13.
This game is as close to perfect as you can possibly get, you could spend countless hours in this game.

Relaxing gameplay but extremely fun, you feel a genuine sense of achievement from doing pretty much everything in the game.

10/10 buy it now, don't wait for a sale, just buy it now!
Posted May 6, 2016.
This game is absolutely fantastic for little ones, my little cousin Aimee could not stop playing this game at all, and next time she's over at my house she'll be playing it again as soon as possible, very much recommended for kids.
Posted February 27, 2016.
£15 is a little bit steep for 3 hours with not a ton of replay value, but i got a great amount of fun out of this time, a real good story, great drama which makes you think, this game is a lot like a book, and while "Walking Simulator" is a bit of a negative term, this is the perfect example of a top of the line GAME.
Posted February 13, 2016.
< 1  2  3 >