Recent reviews by SwAlL

Im an Achievement Hunter and I like to play free titles that dont require much time for the completion. This comic was advertised as a FREE one and devs assured that it was never going to be a paid one.

Today I discovered that to keep my 100% completation on this tile I had to pay for the new DLC.... so I guess that money take over on your word.

They could've avoided adding new achievements or simply publish a standalone title, doing like this it looks like a cheap way to scam and earn some money.

If the comic is good or not dosnt matter anymore, simply you cant allow this kind of SCAM/behavior on Steam.

Stay away from it
Posted March 2, 2017. Last edited March 2, 2017.
David. is by far one one the worst games I ever played. It actually surprises me a lot how the community seems to like it. The camera dosnt allow you to see even the enemy that can be a second a way from you (in that case you will be probably dead instantly), the commands do not seem to respond well in most cases even when you start having a feeling for the game.
If you think that the jumping system will be like the game " Thomas was alone "you are completely wrong, here will be like jumping with a truck.

I bought it to enjoy a short and not too difficult platform game but Im having anything but a fun time playing it. IF you like replaying the same really short levels 50 times then this is the game for you, otherwise pick something else.
Posted August 3, 2015.
If you are looking for an amazing platform with an amazing fantasy world this game is a MUST!!
Posted June 22, 2014. Last edited November 23, 2017.