Posted: May 21, 2020 @ 4:48pm

Pearl Abyss' greed is unlike no other. At 90$ you unlock all the CURRENT 10 playable characters, not including any future additions. You can buy them individually with 30k silver (in-game currency) each, getting about 75 silver total finishing at 2nd place. Meaning possibly hundreds of games for a single unlock. In addition to this, a single skin for a single character is priced at 20$ a pop.

Ridiculous pricing for an extremely unfinished product scrapped together from pieces of an already existing broken game. With the same bugs and problems brought over from the original iteration, including the game breaking desync, plus some new additions such as: FPS cap at 30, nauseating FoV, default mouse acceleration and simply all round non existent options.

Save your time and money, I know I will.
Developer response:
[GM] Orwen  [developer] Posted: May 21, 2020 @ 4:57pm
Thank you for your review. We will consider all the points that you have mentioned and see how we can improve the game. Let us know if there are any other additional features you would like to see or improved. We're always looking to improve the game.
Comments are disabled for this review.