Recent reviews by IsraeliDino

I have a bad feeling about this.
Now THIS is podracing!
What a collection.
Incredible sequel to the outstanding Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm. Highly highly highly recommended.
Yes. Just yes.
Give this game a shot like the enemy players shot me! If you have played Red Orchestra/Rising Storm or Squad then this game is RIGHT UP your freaking alley. Communication and cooperative teammates are a must, the experience is enhanced by at least a tenfold when you're simply talking and listening, working together, and PLAYING the darn beautiful game. Don't be discouraged by the overall mixed reviews, I truly believe this game has immense potential with all it already has going for it, it just needs to polish up a bit and breakthrough the cycle of negativity that it has found itself in. Immerse yourself!
Simply the greatest combat flight simulator out there. So immersive...
Posted January 4.
The greatest shooter I have ever played.
Posted January 4.
A masterpiece of a game, the epitome of what an RPG video game should be...CDPROJEKTRED you are incredible artists who have mastered their craft, honed their swords (steel and silver), and learned to control their Elder Blood powers...thank you for this magnificent piece of work.
Posted January 4.
This game scratches an itch and oh boy does it scratch it well...I can't wait for it to continue developing and expanding, for it is great and truly has the potential to be even greater! I really admire the devs for creating this, you can really feel the love they have for their work and their ultimate vision of what this game could eventually be.
Posted December 22, 2018.