Posted: Sep 22, 2018 @ 8:13pm
Updated: Sep 24, 2018 @ 10:15pm

Ruined a totally fine game by bringing modern politics into a B.C. era game. Women in Greece at this time were rarely seen outside the house. Women were kill simply for seeing the Olympics yet are now all my generals? . I'm fine with women and by no means wish to belittle them but i'm not fine with political changes in a historicly based game (not even a new one at that). Leave politics in real life not my games. The overall disdain they have for their base tells it all. When asked about this changed a rep gave double speak and quickly told the playerbase to F-off is we didn't like it. This game is rooted in it's accuracy of history not fiction.
Petrus Romanus Sep 26, 2018 @ 2:59am
Somebody call the waaaaaaaaaambulance, we got QQ over here!
:steamsad:
NippleWizard Sep 26, 2018 @ 12:00am
Already explained this in an earlier comment that you failed to read. *makes me think*
Frostbite Sep 25, 2018 @ 7:44pm
has anyone noticed that every single account review bombing the game has zero hours in the last 2 weeks? really makes you think
Erin fights Spooks Sep 25, 2018 @ 1:14pm
Creative Assembly also clarified on Tuesday that the actual spawn rate for female generals is 10% to 15% for some of the factions. The exceptions being “the Greek states, Rome, Carthage, and some eastern factions, which have a 0% chance.”

The factions which are an exception to the 10% to 15% rate are due to “cultural differences during the time the game is set.”
EZRA_POUND Sep 25, 2018 @ 12:52pm
My proud legionaries... never forget:

AlphaSwayze Sep 25, 2018 @ 10:03am
Worlds biggest babies: self described "gamers". I fucking love it when people go on and on about developers being mean to them.

YOU are the one with a politcal agenda. They told you to get over it or play something else and so you cry and create negative reviews, bitch and moan with all the other man-children and pray that the mean old women wont take away your safe space. Hope you have fun with that!
PromachosGR Sep 25, 2018 @ 2:02am
NippleWizzard I'm Greek and a good student of my culture. You are mostly right about the Athenian women. But in Sparta for example where the society was matriarch based women ruled there. And also initiated in the art of war.

We also had the Amazons. Anyway my comment has nothing to do with your concerns about the game which I totally agree. We must retain and guard historical accuracy for our sakes.
PromachosGR Sep 25, 2018 @ 1:47am
A guy wrote on N4G

"It is a silly argument but it you paid for a historical accurate game then no agenda has to be pushed to revise this part of history. Or give people the option to get a refund because it's not the game they bought due to the updates or a way to use an older version.

Many total war games are intended to relive the history that happened with the narrative progressing based on how you play. Not to play a changed history. My female generals are amazing in warhammer 2 total war but I don't expect to see that necessarily during the Roman empire. Although I don't really mind, the ratio should be as during the Roman empire age.

People shouldn't forget history or see another one than that actually happened but learn from it and grow beyond the people we used to be. We always want our kids to be better and many generations later it's completely different but learning from the real past is an important factor in all this"
NippleWizard Sep 25, 2018 @ 12:17am
sweaty nerd I've been playing with my friend when we came across it