Recent reviews by Ejay [bluestreak]

< 1  2  3  4  5 >
Fun. I admit some of the puzzles are a little complicated but doable. Just a pretty neat game.
Posted July 1.
Great Game. Have played it off and on for a few years. Toxic community. Totally addictive. This game robs you of your time. You will have no life outside this game once you journey in. Do it!
Posted January 31.
There is not much i could add to what the previous reviewer stated except that perhaps the only game involved here is the game of slickly attempting to part people from their money. Steam should be ashamed of themselves for selling this gem of a "game".
Posted July 19, 2018.
If you liked Stanley (I did way much), then you will like this. I am not certain why this is called "Beginners Guide" but it really is more of an adventure than a "normal" game. But is is fun, and exciting and I recommend it.
Posted May 2, 2018.
Fun puzzle game. Like an offspring made from Lemmings and Tetris. A real brain tester and super fun.

Posted April 18, 2018.
We all want to be movie directors right? Fun game. Difficult for me to say anything negative about this one.
Posted April 18, 2018.
I mean, who doesn't want to be a thief at heart. Not the very best story but the game makes up for it, Beautiful graphics and a great game all awound.Minor issues with the controls but nothing that would stop me from playing.
Posted April 11, 2018.
This is a great game. It's like hockey on steroids. If you like driving cars, you will no doubt like this game. I think this is the only game that all my brothers and I can agree on as well. Well worth the money paid I think.

Posted April 10, 2018.
What can I say. Great to grab a few thousand achievement points.
Posted April 10, 2018.
As Tower defense games go, this is at the top of the lst. Game has a great look and feel. Aweosome.
Posted April 6, 2018.