Recent reviews by Kitty Slavo

I really really want to love this game, but the fact that skill tree is removed & leveling is non-existence compared to the Alpha makes me not give it a good review, come on, why was it removed? There was no reason for it.

You promised features that never came.
Posted September 30, 2019. Last edited September 30, 2019.
I've dealt with all the gun DLC you guys put out
I've dealt with all the character DLC too
I even gave you a chance for the safehouse modification & thought maybe they need more time

But microtransactions? No that's where the line is drawn, you created a great game and even kept pumping out content but this is where it stops, you are digging your own grave, you either fix this or make it so the drills are rare drop cards.
Posted October 17, 2015.
Absolutely stunning game, the gameplay, the graphics, the 2D effects, also the outstanding soundtrack. This is a type of game I would play over and over. Some cutscenes leave you in awe, others leave you with sadness. This is a type of game I would recommend to everyone.

10/10
Posted March 21, 2015.
This game, although i only bought in in the Pre stage, i have to say, so far it has a amazing concept. I love the mini-quests it has to offer and all the mobs you can fight, what really made me enjoy the game was the fact it has a very easy setup for Multiplayer, which i tend to play nearly all the time now.

This game has potential, and from what i've experienced so far, it is off to a very very good start.

If you like any other 2D games, and like anything that has to do with quests, this is the game for you.
Posted December 4, 2013.
Very good game, the storyline is amazing along with the side characters who help you along the way.
Posted June 10, 2013.
Overall great game, love the multiplayer and i love the features it has.
Posted December 27, 2011.