Posted: Jan 20 @ 11:08am
Updated: Jan 21 @ 7:34am

59,99€ for the standard edition of the game?! Not even a starter pack like Hitman 2 has?

The price tag is insulting considering many of us have waited a whole year for this to arrive on Steam, just so we could have the entire trilogy on the same client. It is a huge pain to have to keep track of so many clients for all the different game titles that you own. It's ridiculous.

Let me be clear, I am still going to buy this game, when the price drops... considerably.

Now, give me my refund.

Edit:
There is apparently a demo accessible on the game page, similarly to a starter pack, however I think that the way the starter pack was highlighted on Hitman 2's page was something they should've just stuck with. It feels like they put it there, below the tab of similar games, intentionally so that you'd miss it and just buy the game instead.
Swaguar Jan 22 @ 9:49pm
Weird, I had the entire trilogy in the same client for a year now. That's the point of importing levels in the first place lmao
DΩX Jan 21 @ 7:08am
@Yialin Well, blow my brains out - you are right my dear sir/madam! It's just hidden somewhere you're not meant to look, is all, unlike on Hitman 2's page. Thank you.
mebesara Jan 21 @ 4:44am
It's on the right side under 'Is this game relevant to you?'.
DΩX Jan 21 @ 2:30am
@Yialin, well, where is this starter pack you speak of then? Not on the official game page on Steam. It's confusing to say the least. Not even a tiny speck of information stating the game has a demo anywhere. How am I supposed to know that, unless I go to a specific site?
Jamongie Jan 20 @ 10:55pm
mysterious_shadow are you joking?
mebesara Jan 20 @ 7:48pm
They have a starter pack..
MegaBastard Jan 20 @ 5:29pm
Not just irritated about the price but find myself scratching my head over the obvious confusion of the packs? I also own HM1 + HM2 + all the DLC, expansions etc ... do they integrate into HM3 ?? Think I'll just wait until the Black Friday 2022 sale, not paying full price for this, especially when Dying Light 2 comes out in a few weeks.
DΩX Jan 20 @ 2:08pm
Believe it or not, I did only buy it so that I could post a review. I’ve sent a support ticket to Steam for a refund. The moment it goes through, this review should be updated stating I got my money back.
Evil Eddy <3 Mietzi Jan 20 @ 1:21pm
You bought it, so they did everything right.
DingKosh Jan 20 @ 12:26pm
Because the game came out a year ago and has frequent sales on other platforms, no reason to launch it at full price on Steam