Recent reviews by Dj ColinMartin

If you ♥♥♥♥ at this game and play online you will get abused,trolled, and more.. better turn your setting for text chat off or team only. Never seen any game this abusive as this! I do enjoy the game it self it cool. require lot of time to be good or same level. you must be in a team to be good or improve. if your solo well yeah. So I give the thumb down but it up to you end of the day this is only my review.
Posted August 19.
Great game! devs are active and listen to the community had fun ! Bit burn out playing but good game could be better more content more action but overall good game
Posted August 5.
Buggy at time this game has bright future need mega update to fix bugs like I chase after a guy point my gun at him he gives up soon I press cuff my guy was doing HUH? adn suspect runs away and I chase after him and now I am unable to open my menu for cuff or guns or enter my car WTF! Requests REFUND, I will buy this game again in the future
Posted June 30. Last edited June 30.
I just change my view of the Game to Yes. Why? Well the Devs are working hard as they can to make this game better and we all have to remember it still in Beta so Yes there is issue here and there etc. it new and they finding the new bugs all the time and they right on the case and realise updates! so my hat comes off to the team!

ON Game side of things, At first I not enjoyed it but they fixed the lagg and rubberbanding and on based on that I enjoy the game start to learn how to surivive and build ships and explore. Soon I discover new island I was like exited and my friends shouted ISLAND AHEAD! ARGH GOOD ONE CAPTAIN xD lol RP it it more fun!

My friends company I am in work hard to get medium sized ship built and love the system of crafting etc Animals are cool but on negative note some are Stupid detection range and snakes and wolfs detect you at stuipd range so we moved more relax island and we 3/4 build our ship!

Worth Buying? Yes if you like ARK and pirates and can deal with updates and bugs and have patient to let them work on the game if not DO NOT buy it now. come back few months (Your loss to see the game progessed.
Posted December 25, 2018. Last edited December 27, 2018.
10/10 Fun and funny game :D Really enjoy it just one comment I should do is add tech tree and more deco etc. :) Hope I not get bored of the game too fast...
Posted August 30, 2018.
Just another money grabbing games! I though mm cool game and soon I was in main menu it promotes buy this train for £.... etc and so on there is few is free or workshop but all game now do this! and this is why i hardly play! I will ask for refund asap next time.
Posted January 19, 2018.
Great game but WHAT A RIP OFF BUNHC OF DEVS! 49.99 FOR GAME AND 24,99 FOR NEW DLC! AND pay other other civs! Is this what we going to see now? As soon 1 game starts it everyone does the same! before you can pay for full finished game for 30-50 pounds max! now you pay 30-50 pounds for game and you have to pay extra for in game contents and dlc etc! they are money grabing ...... But I would recommend this game but it just rips u off!
Posted January 13, 2018.
Running game on high, No performance issues! I have gtx 750 I5 processor etc... This is best truck manager simulator yet! I do enjoy this game easy to understand and just sit back and buy more trucks,trailers, drivers and upgrade the HQ etc! Fun game without stress! If you have cheap PC you might consider check requirements before buy any games not just buy it! also if u do have okie ish pc turn settings to low!
Posted December 30, 2017.
There is no single player and unable to do nothing, I do understand the game but I try to grab the hook or equipment it not letting me while press G fk this ♥♥♥♥ one year out and still in this state lol
Posted December 30, 2017.
Love the tight squeze and love the escort system :D No problems! Hm Multiplayer?.. you know what will happen haha
Posted December 13, 2017.