Пользователей, посчитавших этот обзор полезным: 340
Пользователей, посчитавших этот обзор забавным: 333
Рекомендую
0.0 ч. за последние две недели / 2.2 ч. всего
Опубликовано: 17 июн. 2015 в 22:17

This is the most terrifying game ever.

I have charged screaming and laughing madly into battle in a hundred other games; I've sent innumerable soldiers into a billion different deaths in dozens of RTS; I've fulfilled more legends and destroyed more world-threatening evils in more RPGs than I care to remember...

...yet nothing could prepare me for the greatest horror of them all: being a little handmaiden interrogated by Cersei, in this game... ;-; Go back to your dungeons! Return to raiding and pillaging empires! There is naught but terror and court intrigue for you here!

When words become the sword a warrior must wield; he knows his hardest battle has come.

10/10 would rather be mutilated by a thousand dragons than face the Lannister Queen again.
Был ли этот обзор полезен? Да Нет Забавный
Комментариев: 18
Zaltys 10 дек. 2015 в 9:54
Pffft. You can say anything, and it'll still play out the same.
Even if you tell Cersei that Starks weren't traitors, she'll just overlook that.
ApriKot 5 дек. 2015 в 0:19
Fuck Cersei, Ramsay Bolton scared the fuck out of me man. You can't read him. And no matter what you do, he's going to fucking do something frightening. My poor heart can't take it.
KiLL ScreeN 3 дек. 2015 в 14:04
I read this review before playing the game and got all exited. I played the game and realised my decisions meant jack shit. Fuck Cersei in the cunt.
Darterius 30 ноя. 2015 в 16:28
This is the funniest review I've ever read. My wife thinks I'm off my rocker over here but I cannot stop laughing. I'm buying this game...and if you do more reviews please share a link to them! You should seriously have a blog at the very least. I'd subscribe to it.
Bisinski 19 ноя. 2015 в 8:29
Best review ever. I shat my pants when interrogated by her, NOTHING PLEASES THAT WOMAN.
Boris The Savage 18 ноя. 2015 в 4:14
These comments make me want to geld myself, root and stem, then sell my junk to a sorcerer.
Ed_B011 25 окт. 2015 в 16:31
> cersie

wot de fog m8

You just went full Ned Stark... Never go full Ned Stark.
Holo 25 окт. 2015 в 11:35
Actually, the Lannister Queen's name is Cersie... Fucking Casul
Cloud 20 окт. 2015 в 4:40
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!! OHOHOHOHOOOHHHHH YEAHHHHH :steamsad:
peteski 10 окт. 2015 в 18:01
Funny argument with you guys using questions marks? Read it all out loud as questions? It really makes it less hostile? Goodbye? Maybe not?