0.0 hrs last two weeks / 454.0 hrs on record (143.3 hrs at review time)
Posted: Sep 22, 2018 @ 3:45pm

Post Scriptum is not for your COD fanboys. This is a hardcore, semi realistic FPS. The learning curve is steep for any who have not played the likes of Project Reality, Squad, Red Orchestra series. If you enjoy any of these games then I think Post Scriptum will be a welcome addition to your library.

The gameplay and mechanics are constantly being tweaked and refined by the Devs. They appear open and receptive to community feedback, and continue to impress with their hard work behind the scenes.

The sound design and atmosphere created in Post Scriptum is second to none. It is INTENSE at times with all manner of WW2 mayhem being unleashed around you.

The key to enjoying Post Scriptum is getting into a squad in game with a vocal squad leader and squad mates. Communication is key, not just at squad level but between squads and the support elements who run the Logistics, Armour and Fire Support.

There are several clans that are running servers, I would suggest if you are struggling to find that magic balance of comms and organisation that you look into joining one of these clans. Check out the [REDeye] 1st Rifles for an Oceania based group: https://www.redeye1striflescompany.com

A gritty and intense experience as is, I have no doubt that as content, maps, factions, weapons and game modes are added, Post Scriptum will climb its way to the top of my favourite games list.