This review has been banned by a Steam moderator for violating the Steam Terms of Service. It cannot be modified by the reviewer.
0.2 hrs last two weeks / 2,058.9 hrs on record (237.4 hrs at review time)
Posted: Mar 13, 2017 @ 1:14pm
Updated: Mar 27, 2017 @ 12:28pm

(Review text hidden)
I+LOL Sep 12 @ 6:08pm
what was this before ?
You okay? Haha. Feb 14, 2018 @ 1:53pm
@Josef and Our Savior
Hopefully, but not sure at the moment.
Our Savior Feb 14, 2018 @ 1:45pm
hopefully they can
josef733 Feb 14, 2018 @ 8:53am
Can people still publicly view this review?
You okay? Haha. Feb 13, 2018 @ 6:08pm
@Vitowns
Sucks, doesn't it? Shitty people who make shit games get away with the things they say. The STEAM moderators are also some of the stinkiest pieces of shit I've seen too. It really makes me wonder how STEAM can even address problems when their support team is basically non-existant when a real issue occurs.
You okay? Haha. Feb 13, 2018 @ 6:06pm
@Our Savior
What I think happened is that the dev's of the game did something shady and managed to get my review banned. Either that or people just mass reported it. In conclusion, my word still stands and there are so many people who didn't buy this shit game.
vitowns Feb 13, 2018 @ 2:20pm
This game devs are the shittiest fuckers i've ever seen and this review gets banned for mentioning truth wtf!!!!!!!!!!
Our Savior Feb 13, 2018 @ 2:06pm
wow a popular negative review got ban...
You okay? Haha. Feb 13, 2018 @ 9:06am
Thanks man, I just wanted to make my voice be heard. Not sure what it violates because STEAM has some of the trashiest moderators and administrators who dont often care about customer complaints and questions.
josef733 Feb 13, 2018 @ 12:48am
"554 people found this review helpful"
You've left an impact to say the least.