, ҉҈ Natural Death Risk ҈҉ ,
Dani
 
 
This description is from 2012 but still fits my mindset.

The times are changing the people want a change to a better world were everyone hase enough to eat and a warm place to sleep were we can really be free

While not even 1 % of the people hold the weahlt of the whole Planet the remaining 99 % have to share the few left Is this fair ? Is this Democracy ? NO ITS NOT !

DONT GIVE IN THE HATE ! TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE IT ! FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF ALL LIVING BEEINGS AND FOR OUR HOME PLANET EARTH !!!

``Earth provides enough to satisfy every man´s need, but not every man´s greed´´
- Gandhi

``Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act´´
- Albert Einstein

Currently Offline
Last Online 11 hrs, 59 mins ago
John Pos 4.5 May 14, 2013 @ 6:04pm 
great and awesome trader +rep
Dat Penny#NotBadAtGames May 5, 2013 @ 11:07am 
+rep
TulaKKK Apr 27, 2013 @ 8:18am 
+rep
EmperorOfTheStars Dec 5, 2012 @ 1:52pm 
+rep fast trader
Matthew Dec 4, 2012 @ 7:45am 
great and fast trader +rep !!
Chicken Dec 3, 2012 @ 3:39pm 
+1 MILLION REP for a AWESOME friend and realy fun 2 play with and really good trader