58
Sản phẩm đã
đánh giá
452
Sản phẩm
trong tài khoản

Đánh giá gần đây bởi Trixie_I

< 1  2  3  4  5  6 >
Hiển thị 1-10 trong 58 mục
8 người thấy bài viết này hữu dụng
6.4 giờ được ghi nhận (2.5 giờ vào lúc đánh giá)
Đánh giá truy cập sớm
Finally another game where you play as the "bad guy", I tried Darkest Dungeon before but ended up not playing it even though it's a more complete and polished game in every way, I just didn't manage to get into it, this however, I feel like it scratches the right itch for me, there's something fun about being the evil big bad necromancer that wants to take over the world with an army of all kinds of undead monsters.

There's not much to this game just yet, only 3 levels that get increasingly harder as you progress, small mistakes in certain battles can lead to an unwinnable state, forcing you to restart the campaign but that's something you should expect when you get a game like this, failure is a part of it.

There's some replay value thanks to all the new and interesting minions you can unlock by playing the game and doing certain things, some of the minions are trash, some of them are OP in the right composition, it's your job to find which minions work best with eachother and I find a lot of fun in trying different strats and weirdness to see what would work and wouldn't.

Other than some balancing issues the game is great as an EA title, I really enjoy it.
Đã đăng ngày 3 Tháng 8.
Đánh giá này có hữu ích? Không Hài hước
7 người thấy bài viết này hữu dụng
6 người thấy bài đánh giá này hài hước
2.7 giờ được ghi nhận (0.9 giờ vào lúc đánh giá)
Pick soviets

Build deck full of T-34's

Start match

Place all T-34's on main road

Move fast order to enemy spawn

Stop at nothing regardless of opposition or losses

Feel like a true Soviet General

Stalin would be proud comrade.
Đã đăng ngày 20 Tháng 6.
Đánh giá này có hữu ích? Không Hài hước
2 người thấy bài viết này hữu dụng
7.3 giờ được ghi nhận (5.9 giờ vào lúc đánh giá)
I cannot support these devs when they release clan's 1 by 1 as DLC, this is absurd, I expect such things from EA or other greedy monopolistic evil AAA game publishers and therefore I refuse to buy their games today, but from a small studio making a small indie game? wtf are you guys trying to be EA, Ubisoft or Activision? why not add lootboxes while you're at it?

Đã đăng ngày 8 Tháng 6.
Đánh giá này có hữu ích? Không Hài hước
2 người thấy bài viết này hữu dụng
1 người thấy bài đánh giá này hài hước
33.7 giờ được ghi nhận (26.3 giờ vào lúc đánh giá)
Hat loli approves.
Đã đăng ngày 7 Thg05.
Đánh giá này có hữu ích? Không Hài hước
9 người thấy bài viết này hữu dụng
12.0 giờ được ghi nhận (8.9 giờ vào lúc đánh giá)
The game is awesome, all the people crying about "MUH HOTAS!" or "MUH ULTRA WIDE SUPPORT" need to calm their ♥♥♥♥, the review bombing is a joke, this game deserves better score.
Đã đăng ngày 1 Tháng 2.
Đánh giá này có hữu ích? Không Hài hước
33 người thấy bài viết này hữu dụng
3 người thấy bài đánh giá này hài hước
0.1 giờ được ghi nhận
Đánh giá truy cập sớm
4 years for a social alpha prototype, this game, and it's extremely hard to call it a "game" as it is right now, took 4 years to become what it is right now, and let me tell you, it's even worse than DayZ and WarZ, the Dev team should be embarrassed.

I'm embarrassed in myself for giving these incompetent schmucks 15$ 3 years ago.

Maybe in another 4 years this social space of a game will have something to do in it, unless the Dev team shuts the project down before that because I doubt any sane individuals will keep giving these guys any more funds after 4 years of nothing.
Đã đăng ngày 11 Tháng 1.
Đánh giá này có hữu ích? Không Hài hước
Chưa có ai thấy bài viết này hữu dụng
20.9 giờ được ghi nhận (3.4 giờ vào lúc đánh giá)
Spam Intimidate
Đã đăng ngày 16 Tháng 12, 2018. Sửa lần cuối vào 19 Tháng 12, 2018.
Đánh giá này có hữu ích? Không Hài hước
77 người thấy bài viết này hữu dụng
50 người thấy bài đánh giá này hài hước
2.4 giờ được ghi nhận (1.2 giờ vào lúc đánh giá)
Đánh giá truy cập sớm
You can grab people by the neck with your left hand and smash an axe into their skull with your right while pretending to be a Viking

What's not to love?
Đã đăng ngày 15 Tháng 12, 2018.
Đánh giá này có hữu ích? Không Hài hước
5 người thấy bài viết này hữu dụng
52.3 giờ được ghi nhận (38.1 giờ vào lúc đánh giá)
Currently the best WW2 combat sim out there, extremely high learning ceiling, each aircraft was crafted with great detail and has its own characteristics to learn and master, visually the game is stunning and keeps being updated with new effects at all times, it doesn't matter which package you buy be it BoS, BoS or BoK, you will straight away receive the latest updates.

Amazing flight sim, worthy being the successor of the old and famous IL-2 1946 game.
Đã đăng ngày 23 Tháng 11, 2018.
Đánh giá này có hữu ích? Không Hài hước
1 người thấy bài viết này hữu dụng
25.3 giờ được ghi nhận (21.0 giờ vào lúc đánh giá)
Đánh giá truy cập sớm
Goodbye BF:V
Đã đăng ngày 19 Tháng 10, 2018.
Đánh giá này có hữu ích? Không Hài hước
< 1  2  3  4  5  6 >
Hiển thị 1-10 trong 58 mục