Posted: Aug 14, 2016 @ 7:49pm
Product refunded

Overall, it's not a bad game, but it's nowhere near worth $60.

The PC version plays like an untested, unoptimized port that was an afterthought to boost sales.

The gameplay itself can be fun, but is quite repetitive.

After several hours, I ran into the same bugs as a lot of other folks, where the basic breadcrumb trail that leads you to key recipes and items broke. Unable to procure those extremely necessary recipes to be able to progress through the game as intended, I'm forced to make a choice. I can wipe my save and start over, randomly search everything trying to find what the game was supposed to lead me to, or just stop playing.

I chose to stop playing. Unfortunately, I am not able to get a refund due to my played time, as this is the first game I've ever bought that I'd actually want a refund for.

At some point, if they add more content and fix the numerous issues, I may give this game a shot. Unfortunately I'm already out the $60 for what feels like an early access game.
Rahzin Aug 16, 2016 @ 4:02pm
Gupper, judging by the article about over 212,000 people playing it at once, according to Steam stats, last Friday, that's about $13 million they've made. Count all the people who bought it but weren't currently playing, and then all the PS4 sales, and I'm gonna guess they made quite a bit of money. They probably could have sold it for less.
sugoiiiiii Aug 16, 2016 @ 3:57pm
go to actual steam support, not the refund button, actual steam support and ask for refund. youll get it. i got refund for 12 hours in fallout 4 after trying 4 or 5 times to get refund through the button a nice support person hooked me up.
spongeGirth Aug 16, 2016 @ 3:25pm
Do you know how fucking expensive it is to make these games. Put yourself in there position.
PcJaegr Aug 16, 2016 @ 10:54am
if the game is poorly optimized yet good on another platform it is a port.
Abnormal Swan Aug 15, 2016 @ 9:11pm
*finger*
Abnormal Swan Aug 15, 2016 @ 9:01pm
The pc port reminds me of a few other pc ports (Square Enix, Capcom) but I just can't figure it out