Recent reviews by Nacho Bandit

Excellent story that goes well beyond the original TV series. Granted it isnt the same beautiful animation as the Golden Arc movies but it is still great at what it brings to the table. Fans of the series will be able to delve into content that was well into the manga. Enjoy the story and look forward to the 2nd season coming out hopefully in April 2017.
Posted April 1, 2017.
Final Fantasy VII was pretty much my childhood. Always taking care of the discs and making sure nothing happened to them was somewhat of a chore but hey, what can I say? For this game it was well worth it. Over the years I somehow managed to lose the original copy I had and was faced with the realization that I would probably never play this awesome game again. That is until steam decided to get the PC released version and slap it on their list of games. Since then I've bought up almost all of the FF games available but to this day, none of them will quite hold a place in my heart quite like FFVII.

The storyline in itself is a classic and this was THE game to have back in the day. Given how old it is, most people know of the main chars one way or another which makes things that much better.
Posted January 20, 2015.