Recent reviews by Serula

I simply couldn't enjoy this game. I found it tedious to gather resources which I normally enjoy. it's slow paced which I normally also prefer but somehow it just seems to be missing flavor or depth.
Posted June 16, 2018.

A developer has responded on Jun 19, 2018 @ 10:24am (view response)
There is no monk, no bard and no barbarian. It's nothing like D&D because combad is fluid and not turned based. You get many party members right from the start without knowing who they are and having to instantly learn all of them at once and control them too. It just feels really messy and hard to manage and control.
Posted June 24, 2017.
2,224.5 hrs on record
I can make this a really long story but the hours I have in this game speak for themselves. It's a game you can enjoy for a long time just by yourself but I highly recommend playing it with some friends. Although the game is not finished yet it is by far the best beta game I ever played and is receiving very impressive updates and new content on a regular basis. This is easily the most fun game I ever played and it never get's old. There's always new things to try, build or explore. I seriously highly recommend this game.
Posted January 23, 2017.
In short. There is no gameplay. Guns are not working. There is litterally nothing to do. tutorial is not working and.. well I could go on but the bottom line is. this game should never have been in early access in its current state.
Posted February 18, 2016.
There is no challenge in the game. I ran around for hours only seeing 1 person who didnt speak my language. One of the most boring games ever!
Posted September 19, 2015.
1,038.1 hrs on record
When you start playing this game be patient. It takes some time to find the cool things and the fun things in its current state. But once you do it is sooo much fun. The main focus is advanced building in a way I have never seen in any game. Even the developers didnt expect the level and quality of building that players are creating. Other than building there is adventuring and killing monsters in massive and I mean massive underground cave systems like you've never seen before. This system is still in its early state but it's showing potential. The adventuring is also required to gather resources for building. Using your grappling hook and pickaxe you hang from cave walls high above the ground gathering materials. One wrong move and you fall to your doom. Never before have I seen such a danger in gathering resources. I was not into building just for the sake of building untill I played landmark. I only liked building if it had any function but man you just have to see it to understand it. It's not easy to build either and that's what makes it challenging. A definite recommendation.
Posted April 29, 2015.
Its completely unclear what you can or need to do and how to do it. even the esc button has no function. How to get out of the game alt+F4 rediculous!! There is nothing in this game that makes it fun. It's boring as hell.
Posted January 4, 2015.