Posted: Jan 28, 2014 @ 11:15am
Updated: Jan 30, 2014 @ 7:37am

Game needs to be fixed. Controller does not funtion correctly. Also, I get stuck everytime after beating a level, so I have to exit game and open it back up to play the next level. I really enjoy the classic feel that it offers for the first couple of levels I played, but I just can't give it a good review right now--It's unplayable as is. If they fix it, I will probably, then, give it a thumbs up.

UPDATE:

It seems they have fixed some of the issues. It works!

Ok, good linear side-scrolling classic type of game. Love upgrading echoes and gear, abilities are cool and fun to master, and there is a whole lot of monsters and robots to see and demolish. However, game does have a few drawbacks. Some controller functionality issues are still present but not bad. No, not all pc games need to have controller support, but its nice to have options. For this review, I used and took into account the functionality of both types of controls--keyboard and controller. Even when using a keyboard, I can go to wierd empty pages when selecting some of the menu links--but you can just back out of it by clicking back or pressing b on controller. With that said, functionality for both controls are fine now, and you should have no problem getting through game using either.

Game can seem a little difficult at start. Its not really hard to get from level to level to start, its just knowing what echoes are and following the story line that may be a problem at the start for some.

Anyway, I give the game 6.5 now and 6.75 if small glitches and controller stuff is fixed.
gRnd Jan 28, 2014 @ 4:31pm
OMG are PC games are now Forced to be functionaly with Console Controller... oh my gosh
Six Okay Jan 28, 2014 @ 11:57am
The "getting stuck" error is one that we have only seen happening while playing the game with a controller. The game does not officially support controllers right now, which is why we don't list "Controller Support" on the store page at this time. We are, however, working on a fix for that to be released later.